· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a welcome gift - angelcakes   cheer up buddy. - AquaBANG   Welcome and cheer up!!!!!!! - sailor   A small sign of love since I read what happened to you on the other forum. - William   because your cool!! - The Red Severum   

Default Green Neons, Cardinals, And Reg. Neons.

0 Not allowed!
    As most of you may know, i recently aquired a large tank. I have not yet figured out what I want to put in it. I ran across some cool fish while browsing through AGAs annual comptetion entries. Could you possibly mix the Green, Cardinals, and regular Neons together? They would have PLENTY of room.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    yep, you could. in a 125g you could go with 30-40 each and a few other fish like rams, kribs, rainbows, etc

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a welcome gift - angelcakes   cheer up buddy. - AquaBANG   Welcome and cheer up!!!!!!! - sailor   A small sign of love since I read what happened to you on the other forum. - William   because your cool!! - The Red Severum   

0 Not allowed!
    Ok thanks. That makes me even more excited! Could you put them in with Killies? I may consider Rainbows.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

congrats on MOTM! - Jacko   Another round for my friends - mommy1   Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   Thanks for your kind words in my blog, it really dose help - Cliff   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Red Severum   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Red Severum   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Red Severum   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - The Red Severum   HIV/AIDS - The Red Severum   

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah you could put them in with killies... They would be fine.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Alright, sounds even better! Is there any Killie species that would be aggressive for a community tank? And ONE last question, if I wanted to put all of those fish in the tank, how many of each could I have? I am kind of worried about over stocking even though it's a 125... :D

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    i would put 30 of each tetra, a few killies, and 20 corys as long as you have good filtration

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    From all my research I think the Pantax can be quite danerous to small fish.

mac

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

RAK - DemonShark   CONGRATULATIONS DADDY - Lady Hobbs   for new bed - Lady Hobbs   for new wife - Lady Hobbs   to remodel steps - Lady Hobbs   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Algenco   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Algenco   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Algenco   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Algenco   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Algenco   

0 Not allowed!
    most killies will attempt to eat anything that will fit in their mouth, most have big mouths.

Heavily planted, black sand, and a few hundred cardinals
    As I get older I find myself thinking about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom   Great advice thanks - nraposa   Thanks for helping me with my cichlids - Drumachine09   Always good answers - Lady Hobbs   You dont have enough gifts. - Drumachine09   

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, large killlies will eat them. Smaller species would be fine though, but the golden wonders will definitely eat them.
    Aquarist since 1995
    Biologist and Published Author in Multiple Aquarium Magazines
    Owner: Aquarium Maintenance Company
    Advanced Aquarium Concepts: Articles about many aspects of aquarium care.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy2727
    Yes, large killlies will eat them. Smaller species would be fine though, but the golden wonders will definitely eat them.
    K thanks. Which ones would be good ones? That are not large enough to eat them that is lol.