· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New Feature: Photo albums

0 Not allowed!
    I have finally been able to get one of the promised upgrades online. A photo album. You'll find it below the video forum or by visiting http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/fishpictures

I hope you'll like it and hope to see you all post a lot of your fantastic pictures. The Photo album looks very empty right now and really need you lovin'. There will be awards for posting pictures.

Please let me know of any bugs you encounter.

0 Not allowed!
    I have tried to upload pictures but when I click "upload photos" I get a message that I'm not allowed access. Possibly I'm not doing it correctly? We will not be submitting photos in the Photo Gallery in the left hand column then but will do it here at this area?

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I couldn't find the Upload button at all.....
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

0 Not allowed!
    It's in blue at the top of the page alongside Administrator, etc. Think it must only be for his use.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh, then how do we add pics.....? should we send them to someone or start a thread?
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    Cool idea...can't wait to start adding photo's I have soooooooo many to add...Is this for anything in particular or just fish??
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice. Thanks william

0 Not allowed!
    This album is for you to add your own photos to.

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    OK cool thanks Hobbs
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/