· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Spardas SPS dominated tank

6 Not allowed!
    Just another slice of the ocean in my home. This one is in my office. It helps make my day go by faster if I'm working from home, lol.

It is mainly SPS dominated and is the central theme of the tank. It's a 300 gallons starphire tank.

Enjoy, :).

300 g.jpg
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

2 Not allowed!
    Beautiful. I just don't understand how you can get any work done with that in your office. I'd be staring at it all the time.

0 Not allowed!
    It's a relatively new tank, only about 6 months or so. The corals still have a lot of growing to do. While I was remodelling the work office; I figured I would just throw a fish tank in there as well.

At first, I wanted to do something small but that quickly changed. I started doing the planning and pondered what to put in it and the list just grew until I decided on a 300 gallons tank...

That clam in the middle is about 9 inches wide.

The glass is thick and clear and the countertop is marble. More pics to come later. I was trying to finish the call last night and go to bed.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

3 Not allowed!
    The left side:

left side.jpg

2 Not allowed!
    The right side:

right side.jpg

0 Not allowed!
    Can anyone spot the yellowhead jawfishes in the 3 pictures? Slap, take your best shot.

4 Not allowed!
    Middle bottom of pic#1

Bottom left side. pic#2

As well as 2 in the bottom left side in pic #3
    Last edited by AmazonJoe; 02-02-2016 at 12:03 PM.

1 Not allowed!
    Good job, Joe. It's pretty cool to see them pop their head up and observe then go back down.

10. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Beautiful tank! Thank you so much for sharing a view of it with us.