· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because of you I saved a fish!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all of the help that you have given me :) - squirt_12   to my new buddy - mitcore   For being you! - NickFish   Here is a hotdog for a good Freind! - Patriot   

Default 7.5 shots, Hatchets and half my room lol.

0 Not allowed!
    I finally got the hatchets and i finally got the floating box out my tank.

Here are some photos. (front and side) They are very bad. The 7.5 looks so much better in detail. Stocking - 3 Lampeye babies, 1 Celestial pearl danio, millions of cherry shrimp.

1.1 wpg, sand substrate. Anarcharis, Anubias, (can you spot it? :D), java moss, java ferns, duckweed (loads on top) and a tonne of driftwood that is covered by the moss.

Also a photo showing my 50g, and two of the 7.5gs. (light on gecko tank, isn't usually on and white squares so pics are small enough)

comment/laugh either is fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tolley; 09-22-2008 at 10:02 PM.

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the A.C fellow Dutchy  xxxx - Fishalicious   Happy Valentines Day xxx - Fishalicious   thanks for the nomination :) - shalafi04   thanks for the tubes!!! - sharkbite   Hope your little gal is better soon xxxx - Fishalicious   

0 Not allowed!
    How do you like the hatchet fish? Every time I see them at the LFS I never can imagine having any.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because of you I saved a fish!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all of the help that you have given me :) - squirt_12   to my new buddy - mitcore   For being you! - NickFish   Here is a hotdog for a good Freind! - Patriot   

0 Not allowed!
    They are the most interesting fish not just for their unique looks but the way the school around the top of the very top of the tank and chase each then other times you will see them all peacefully sitting togetehr at the surface. They are very quick at feeding too.

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the A.C fellow Dutchy  xxxx - Fishalicious   Happy Valentines Day xxx - Fishalicious   thanks for the nomination :) - shalafi04   thanks for the tubes!!! - sharkbite   Hope your little gal is better soon xxxx - Fishalicious   

0 Not allowed!
    I'll have to spend more time in front of their tank the next time at the LFS which should be Saturday. Thanks!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Hatchets are cool,make sure they have no way to jump out.I lost at least a dozen over a year because theya had a 1 inch squarr hole to go through [no kidding]

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a gift,gravel partner LOL - angelcakes   You need a beer :) - siymdapolio   hehe - Tolley   have a gift - mitcore   have a discus! - cocoa_pleco   
    Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - siymdapolio   

0 Not allowed!
    HEy tolley! The tansk looks sweet!

I know hatchets are grea to watch at the lfs !
    Alex

Don Juan Matus My true hero and many more

My Photos

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Howdy neighbor ! - Algenco   Thanks mate - Tolley   Merry Christmas! :) - KrytterKrys   Happy New Year! - Northernguy   Welcome back! - Northernguy   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Gayle   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gayle   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gayle   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Gayle   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Gayle   

0 Not allowed!
    Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gayle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
    Sir Winston Churchill
    For info on endangered species:
    http://www.iucnredlist.org/
    For cool images/weather info:
    http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thankyou all.

Smaug im pretty sure it is but i will go over every bit again to check.

Alex!!!! I hope you stick around mate.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy halloween! - Tigerbarb   I hope you are feeling better - KingFisher   Thanks for leaving a message on my blog xxx - Fishalicious   Thanks! - Wild Turkey   Happy Holidays! - fins_n_fur   

0 Not allowed!
    that one tank is a mess lol. How are you going to sort out those plants?
    55g- blood parrots, SAE, bristlenose plecos
    75G-oscar

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not gonna. I really like the look. Its preference really. When i started re-doing this tank i wanted jungle sort tank with cherry shrimp and celestial pearl danios.

If i ever get some more of the danios I would would hope to find babies popping up everywhere there is so much moss. Then i'd be rich.