· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have a large castle in my 75 gal tank and mine loves to swim through, around, under...etc always hiding under it when he's not being active.
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    your catfish is active durring the day?? My "Monster" is most active when the lights go out then I can hear him chasing his dinner around all night. Maybe it is because mine was wild at one point.
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah... has a great time looking for food all over the tank when the lights are on, I don't know how active he is during the dark hours. He's fickle though, some times he hides most of the day, sometimes he is completely quiet and can't be found, other times he digs in the gravel, swims around like the tank is a jungle jim.
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue fin
    Yeah... has a great time looking for food all over the tank when the lights are on, I don't know how active he is during the dark hours. He's fickle though, some times he hides most of the day, sometimes he is completely quiet and can't be found, other times he digs in the gravel, swims around like the tank is a jungle jim.
    just a tip: if you want to observe their nocturnal characteristics, use a flashlight with a red lense. they cannot detect that. OR you could retrofit blue l.e.d.s into your existing hood.--jeff

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

0 Not allowed!
    I use a flashlight the catfish tank is one of the ones in my bedroom so I can hear him. He is not small...LOL...he splashes the water around and makes all sorts of noise...but he hides in the cave ALL day long I think he is boring but I don't want to get rid of him unless we are putting him back in the brooke we got him out of..which wont happen til summer..if we(I) will part with him...lol
    Bonnie & the Gang

Keep your Arms Wet and your Fingers Pruned

Check out my Photo's of all my fish and tanks. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Boo222_photos/

Where Bird Lovers Gather
    http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Jeff, I don't think I'll bother him unless I stop seeing him during the day.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Full3R
    yeah but we (australia) are turning more like america everyday, im not dissing america in anyway but for god sake in Victoria in Aus they are building "wisterier Lane" and building the houses like the ones featured in desperate housewives, No offence but thats not australian and nor should it be we need to have our own individual things dag nabbit
    Would you believe in Texas the rag heads want to build a Mosque! Bad enough TX is over-run with illegal Mexicans but a Mosque now. Hummm....how will this look amoung all the cattle ranches and oil fields?

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    probably like a new target.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i see, thanx, there was one barrel in there and hes hiding in there now, i shall buy another friend for it (they only have one left at the local fish store) and shall put many more hiding spots in there i need them anyway for the discus aswell :)
    Lots of snakes and lizards
    1 Golden Pearl Flowerhorn.
    1 18" Nano reef.

0 Not allowed!
    If you UDC is hovering by the heater, he might be cold. If your heater is not already by the intake valve of your filter, you should move it there, because it redistributes the heat more evenly.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.