· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Tanks for sharing our hobby - Boertjie   Congrats on new tank and severum - Lady Hobbs   for rescuing the betta! - cocoa_pleco   For being my life partner - Boertjie   for being so good to our underwater friends! - ladyoutlaw50   
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Gemstone   

Default My Cassanova....

0 Not allowed!
    A while ago, my favourite fishie...Rodger...who was an extremely ingtelligent and human goldfish...passed into fishie heaven...and the luv of my life was really down and out because he believes it was his fault..Anyway...to make a ong storey short...

I sold some chiclids to a lfs last weekend...and came across the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, handsome (etc etc etc) crowntail you can imagine..he is dressed in diferent hues of mauve...blue..white...red...a veritable cocophony of colour...absolutely stunning little boy....and I fell in love...

Well...the love of my life saw my fishie fascination and promptly bought me the fishie...which is now happily swimming in my hospital tank...which I'll convert into a tank with all the propper betta happy-making goodies soon (have just moved into new house...last night in fact...soooo...will be a while)...

He is an extremely self-absorbed little fellow...and loves to preen for me when I feed him...hence...the name..Casanova...

That was not all....there were 6 female bettas in another tank...looking a bit down and out...soooooooo......Boertjie went and got them too.....

They are now quite happily playing around in my live bearer tank...(huge contraption)....and absolutely love playing hide and go seek amongst the rocks and wood and plants and stuff..although they have learned to go to the one corner during feeding time...where I feed them all kinds of interesting betta treats while the other fishies eat their own fishie food.....

Gem......is in fishie heaven.....

*now...I wonder who I can sucker into unpacking boxes and cleaning up the new house for me....*

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    congrats wheres the pics if possible?
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Tanks for sharing our hobby - Boertjie   Congrats on new tank and severum - Lady Hobbs   for rescuing the betta! - cocoa_pleco   For being my life partner - Boertjie   for being so good to our underwater friends! - ladyoutlaw50   
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Gemstone   

0 Not allowed!
    pics?? ha...I dont even know where the pots and pans are...nevermind a camera...but I'll try as soon as I find the darned thingamabob

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemstone
    pics?? ha...I dont even know where the pots and pans are...nevermind a camera...but I'll try as soon as I find the darned thingamabob
    ok
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

you looked a little bare - Algenco   I enjoy reading your threads/posts! :) - MeganL3985   In memory of Mindi - crackatinny   Goodluck with your paper :) - MeganL3985   Always a very nice poster - Lady Hobbs   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ladyoutlaw50   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ladyoutlaw50   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - ladyoutlaw50   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ladyoutlaw50   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ladyoutlaw50   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to you!!! Hold on tight to that hubby - -he sure does love you!!!!

Miss you both around here!!! Good luck unpackinig
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    thanks.....I intend to...