· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Pics of my catfish

0 Not allowed!
    Here are a couple of pics, two out of 3 of my catfish
    catfish for post.jpg

catfish for post 2.jpg

Once my tank is clearer I'll try to get more shots of my other fish
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pics....thx for sharing
    Kimmer

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to, thanks...
    75 gallon curved-front aquarium // 2 cory,2 hatchetfish, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 red barbs 3 silver barbs, 2 glass catfish, 1 upside down catfish, 2 swordtail tetras, 2 honey gouramis, 1 sunset gouramis.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You can see how green the tank is on the one pic, and that was after a 40% water change. You should see the pics at full resolution, Had to reduce the pixels to one tenth the normal size

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99dime
    the first pic looks like brochis splendens. is that correct?
    Hi,

Yep, thats a Brochis splendans.

Cory Lover

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking fish!
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

0 Not allowed!
    thought so. i have on in my tank too. hey, are you the same cory lover that's on aquariacentral?

Awards Showcase

Buy another angelfish - hobbs just want to say i love u - paulie A forum treasure - hobbs here's some ice cream.  i couldn't find any snow on the list.  maybe you'll get a blizzard now, huh?  lol - jeffs99dime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    ~*For The Bride To Be*~ :) Have Fun w/ the Planning!! - MeganL3985 *Get Well Soon Girl !* - MeganL3985 For Tequila - Nick_Pavlovski For your loss - Kuli_Loach I'm So Sorry....Don't Give Up! Hang In There Hun!! @-->--- - MeganL3985 
    for some good luck! - cocoa_pleco I have a blast talking to you! - Kuli_Loach milk and cookies, no. milk and slushies, YES! - cocoa_pleco Apple a day... - Nick_Pavlovski Thanks For Your Support Girl! - MeganL3985 
    You're cool!! - SkarloeysMom Here's To A Good Friend. I Haven't Forgot About Ya! :) - MeganL3985 Welcome Back! - Tolley To replace the one I gave to your alter ego!Welcome back. - smaug Ribbit!! From the frogman,dont leave again. - smaug 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - PauliesAquaQueen Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - PauliesAquaQueen Gay and Lesbian Pride - **AquaQueen** 

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    Cool Catfish Pics...I have a Brown Bullhead Cat that we caught when it was like maybe 3 inches, he is well...I honestly have not messured him in a while last we checked he was 7 1/2 inches long now he is getting fat I should try to messure him tonight when he is out...how can I show you my new pics of him?

0 Not allowed!
    A bullhead huh? Those can be real Nasty fish when provoked. Believe me, i know from experiance.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.