· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

Default Pruned inactive members.

0 Not allowed!
    I have pruned accounts that are more than 3 month and belong to members who never posted on our forums. This is to remove spammer accounts and accounts belonging to people just passing by. If you have an account that has been deleted I am sorry for the inconvenience and would like to invite you to rejoin the forum.

Why not take this opportunity to become an active part of the community?
    Last edited by Lady Hobbs; 08-21-2008 at 11:25 PM.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because of you I saved a fish!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all of the help that you have given me :) - squirt_12   to my new buddy - mitcore   For being you! - NickFish   Here is a hotdog for a good Freind! - Patriot   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for that William it sure makes cruising the members list better. there 165 pages as opposed to the previous 600 odd.

Might also free up some usernames that people might want but cannot have because an inactive member has it.

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolley
    Thanks for that William it sure makes cruising the members list better. there 165 pages as opposed to the previous 600 odd.

Might also free up some usernames that people might want but cannot have because an inactive member has it.
    Ditto to that! Thanks William!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because You Need A Gift - MeganL3985   For Your Green Efforts - MeganL3985   For your great posts! - alfcea   Feliz Navidad !!! - Alfcea   Thank you for always being willing and quick to help - Gemini   

0 Not allowed!
    That's funny, in another forum I'm a member of it was suggested to get rid of inactive members because there were some who hadn't logged in for the last 3 or 4 years, but the moderators were all saying it's too difficult, take too much time, not worth it etc

So it's refreshing to see that it was done here:)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    awesome!!

now how about giving me all of the rich inactive memers points? MUAHAHAHA!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvjnz
    That's funny, in another forum I'm a member of it was suggested to get rid of inactive members because there were some who hadn't logged in for the last 3 or 4 years, but the moderators were all saying it's too difficult, take too much time, not worth it etc

So it's refreshing to see that it was done here:)
    Doing them mannually one at a time would be but Administators can get into the members list and deleted them all at once.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a gift - The Red Severum   Really nice to see you again! - Lady Hobbs   You need more fish here!lol - Northernguy   Thanks for the rep! - Lindsey   tanks4thecompliment!! =) - Aeonflame   

Default awesome

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    I have pruned accounts that are more than 3 month and belong to members who never posted on our forums. This is to remove spammer accounts and accounts belonging to people just passing by. If you have an account that has been deleted I am sorry for the inconvenience and would like to invite you to rejoin the forum.

Why not take this opportunity to become an active part of the community?

good job!!!
    “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” - Nikola Tesla

"GoT FiSh?"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

sorry for your oscar :( - angelcakes   word game buddy lol - angelcakes   just to add to your collection - angelcakes   for your many oscars! - Blu-ray   cas plecos are awesome - dean30bb   

0 Not allowed!
    great thanks for that good job

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC. - Lady Hobbs   Thanks for the kind words. - William   Ya scared the S outta me - Lady Hobbs   'cos ure special.... - Gemstone   for being so nice to our underwater friends - ladyoutlaw50   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Boertjie   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Boertjie   

0 Not allowed!
    Very good idea!! At least then we know the members on the list are all active.
    Will this be done on a monthly basis?
    There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but there is only one in my pond.....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    thanks william
    and tolley you ahve a good point!!!!
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/