· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow bridge?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Time for a slushie! - Rue   CHILL OUT! - Lady Hobbs   Thank You - MeganL3985   happy belated birthday - angelcakes   for giving me a gift - troy   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Bolivian Ram   

Question Rainbow bridge?

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry, as I'm sure this may have been suggested, but is there any way that we can make a little forum thing labeled rainbow bridge, and there people can post there fish obituaries, and then put the poem rainbow bridge as a sticky? Btw if you don't know what that is here it is

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows, hills, oceans and lakes for all of our special friends so they can run, swim, and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run, swim and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Their bright eyes are intent. Their eager body quivers. Suddenly they begins to run or swim from the group, swimming over the crystal water, their fins carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again feed him, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Yes Had to do some revamping, but I thought it would be better to have its own place in the forum, instead of posting on the general or some place like that. sorry if its a bad idea.
    My Current Aquariums

20 gallon, Two blue gouramis, One Danios, Two albino coreys and five red guarres.
    75 gallon mbuna tank, Four yellow labs, Four rusty cichlids, One red zebras, pair of Eureka peacocks
    10 gallon planted- Six Caridnal tetras,
    another 10 gallon, and newts

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to reefing. - oldhead   

0 Not allowed!
    i dont think its a bad idea at all!! i give it 8 thumbs up!
    and to addition you can make a whole to catagory for deaths and births!!
    55g: Reef Project AKA Money pit!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    i believe we have a RIP section, but it got lost in the chatterbox forum. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is a cuter version for you. - smaug   a cory for your latest sucess :) - graceluvsplatys   Great new tank,! Hope it brings you lots of M.T.S lol - Ryuu   Yay I got my first two awards! - Gemini   No Message - Wild Turkey   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Gemini   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Gemini   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Gemini   Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Gemini   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Gemini   

0 Not allowed!
    I really like it! And I like the idea of a Rainbow Bridge

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    Where is Bonnie!? lol She posted that Rainbow bridge a while back ago, I have it saved in my email box cause I mailed it to myself. lol
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganL3985
    Where is Bonnie!? lol She posted that Rainbow bridge a while back ago, I have it saved in my email box cause I mailed it to myself. lol
    i believe aquaqueen was getting married this year and shes tied up with planning it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    Very good point cocoa, completely forgot about that.
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Time for a slushie! - Rue   CHILL OUT! - Lady Hobbs   Thank You - MeganL3985   happy belated birthday - angelcakes   for giving me a gift - troy   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Bolivian Ram   

0 Not allowed!
    I've heard of the death thread, never seen it tho lol, maybe it should be a sticky in chatterbox?
    My Current Aquariums

20 gallon, Two blue gouramis, One Danios, Two albino coreys and five red guarres.
    75 gallon mbuna tank, Four yellow labs, Four rusty cichlids, One red zebras, pair of Eureka peacocks
    10 gallon planted- Six Caridnal tetras,
    another 10 gallon, and newts

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to reefing. - oldhead   

0 Not allowed!
    personaly i think it would bee easier to manage for the admin if he made and whole new catagory and added the a forum for births and a forum for deaths there for people can start a thread and peope could say congrats or their sorrows as a reply to each person.....(ive had admin xp before but thats m 2 cents)
    55g: Reef Project AKA Money pit!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

you looked a little bare - Algenco   I enjoy reading your threads/posts! :) - MeganL3985   In memory of Mindi - crackatinny   Goodluck with your paper :) - MeganL3985   Always a very nice poster - Lady Hobbs   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ladyoutlaw50   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ladyoutlaw50   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - ladyoutlaw50   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ladyoutlaw50   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ladyoutlaw50   

0 Not allowed!
    I like it!!!!
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"