· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Across the great pond from the state of Seattle

Awards Showcase

have an octopus - angelcakes a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50 doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious For the wife! - Lady Hobbs 
    thanks buddy for your help - angelcakes somebody gotta show you love :) - The Red Severum Thanks for all your help with my cherries!! Crawfish was the closest to a CS - Gemini Thanks for the photo lesson! - northernguy Have a drink on me.. hope tomorrow is a better day x - Fishalicious 
    welcome back! - Jacko 

Default Throw down with the Cherry Barbs...

0 Not allowed!
    So my 2 males have really been at it since I added new plants and basically upset their whole world...

So it makes for a great photo time.

This posting was approved by:
    William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

Awards Showcase

have an octopus - angelcakes a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50 doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious For the wife! - Lady Hobbs 
    thanks buddy for your help - angelcakes somebody gotta show you love :) - The Red Severum Thanks for all your help with my cherries!! Crawfish was the closest to a CS - Gemini Thanks for the photo lesson! - northernguy Have a drink on me.. hope tomorrow is a better day x - Fishalicious 
    welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    5 - In the POTM contest....

William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

0 Not allowed!
    great shots, songuru!

Dave
    When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Omnia mutantur nihil interit.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pictures and nice camera. You have girlfriends in the tank for them?

Awards Showcase

welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeppers there are 4 lovely ladies in there that is what they are fighitng over since king has all the ladies down in the weeds at his end and they have been dropping food for the other fish the last few days.... Punk is a little lonely and keeps trying to butt in.
    William S. Burt

0 Not allowed!
    nice pictures!!!! lovely colorations these barbs
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

0 Not allowed!
    Cool pictures!

0 Not allowed!
    Cool pictures!

0 Not allowed!
    Cool pictures!

0 Not allowed!
    Can someone please delete my double and triple posts.