· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 Awards

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your signature is what I want to say to everyone on here. - aquariumlover10   Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

Default 20 Awards

0 Not allowed!
    Today I have the pleasure of handing out 20 new awards to a number of deserving awardees. A lot of the award was given to people who earned their first awards this week. To them and every one else I would like to say: "keep it up, I hope to give out a lot more awards next week"

This weeks awards are:

Bronze activity award
    Boertjie
    Gemstone
    NanoTankGuy
    Mvjnz
    sktadood13

Silver activity award
    troy

Bronze thread award
    Angelcakes
    NickFish

Bronze reputation award
    SkinnyChicken
    KingFisher
    BowlerGT
    Nwnittany
    NanoTankGuy
    Mvjnz
    Sounguru

Bronze blog award
    SkinnyChicken

Link award
    Billythefish

Bronze gallery award
    NanoTankGuy

Silver gallery award
    Slimy

Bronze species profile award
    Troy

Good going and congratulations to you all!!!

Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a gift for cheering me up!!! - angelcakes   It's a ribbon stand in! - Rue   for all the frog help thanks mate - angelcakes   A small gift - William   good 2 see you back - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Well done people

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to all the winners,good work!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For doing such good research!! - Rue   hehe. - Tolley   nascar prize - sailor   Happy Birthday! - squirt_12   For rescuing feeders!  Way to go! - Rue   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NickFish   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NickFish   Childhood Cancer - NickFish   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - NickFish   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks William, and congrats to all you received awards this week!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a gift - MeganL3985   Heres another one :) - MeganL3985   good job on the severum! - MCHRKiller   Have a Cory lol - KingFisher   This is for the REAL  Slimy. - KingFisher   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you and congratulations everyone :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

you looked a little bare - Algenco   I enjoy reading your threads/posts! :) - MeganL3985   In memory of Mindi - crackatinny   Goodluck with your paper :) - MeganL3985   Always a very nice poster - Lady Hobbs   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ladyoutlaw50   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ladyoutlaw50   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - ladyoutlaw50   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ladyoutlaw50   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ladyoutlaw50   

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations to all!!! Nice Work!!!
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

Across the great pond from the state of Seattle

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have an octopus - angelcakes   a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50   doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs   Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious   For the wife! - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Sniff... Sniff...

I would like to thank my fan for being there some of the times that I needed a fan.

And for those times that I really needed a fan and you couldn't be there because you had to wash your hair or the perm the dog, I just want to say thanks for thinking of me if you really did. If you didn't that is okay too. I'm sure the next time you get around to thinking of me you will think about me............. I hope.

I would also like to think some other people but they asked not to be mentioned... Well at least their Lawyer did.
    This posting was approved by:
    William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to reefing. - oldhead   

0 Not allowed!
    thanks and congrats to all
    55g: Reef Project AKA Money pit!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thanks very much for helping me and sticking with me till the end. lol - squirt_12   For your new baby girl! - gm72   **Congrats On Your New Baby **  : ) - MeganL3985   Congrats!!! - Hailey   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   
    Autism - country_boy454   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - country_boy454   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the well deserved awards everyone!
    20g long 84w, fluorite, planted, 5 Habrosus Corys, MTS, pair of Clown Pleco (L104)
    20gal tall: home to 10 brevis. Letting them pair off then will put the rest into the 55.
    55g empty