· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    lol that was great thanks for the funny
    55g: Reef Project AKA Money pit!

Awards Showcase

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985 oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco for quiz answer - Dave66 From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom 
    cause you are a nice person - mitcore my shout - crackatinny For my fellow StarWars geek, cheers right back at ya - digital3 This just in...  Arkie RULES!!!! - digital3 Merry Christmas Girl :) - MeganL3985 
    Looks like another hangover LOL - crackatinny Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom Happy Holidays Sweet Cheeks! - digital3 Happy new year, share it with bro, LOL - crackatinny Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy! - Dave66 
    happy new year to you too! - cocoa_pleco hot there? hope this makes you cool :) - Blu-ray for fixing my mistake, thanks - mitcore oscar par-tay! lol - cocoa_pleco after today, I think you may need a break, Happy V-Day  also... - Pr0eve 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - arkie 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounguru

Good news is they are easy to get rid of just put a dogfish in the tank and presto they move out of the area real quick.

i had one of those catfish and i tried the dogfish but i came back to find the catfish cuddling up to the dogfish and they were both fast asleep!!!!!
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

Across the great pond from the state of Seattle

Awards Showcase

have an octopus - angelcakes a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50 doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious For the wife! - Lady Hobbs 
    thanks buddy for your help - angelcakes somebody gotta show you love :) - The Red Severum Thanks for all your help with my cherries!! Crawfish was the closest to a CS - Gemini Thanks for the photo lesson! - northernguy Have a drink on me.. hope tomorrow is a better day x - Fishalicious 
    welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by arkie
    i had one of those catfish and i tried the dogfish but i came back to find the catfish cuddling up to the dogfish and they were both fast asleep!!!!!
    Then you got a Green Fuzzy Dogfish.

I have heard that they exist but I have never had one in my home. I would recommend you keep it away from your other fish it will try to make them see the light using false science and high priced lawyers. It will try to convince the other fish that your aquarium is cruel and unsual punishment and they all need to be set free in the nearest body of water....

The only thing to do is chain it to a tree then cut all the rest of the trees down in the forest except, the one the dogfished is chained too.
    This posting was approved by:
    William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

Awards Showcase

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985 oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco for quiz answer - Dave66 From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom 
    cause you are a nice person - mitcore my shout - crackatinny For my fellow StarWars geek, cheers right back at ya - digital3 This just in...  Arkie RULES!!!! - digital3 Merry Christmas Girl :) - MeganL3985 
    Looks like another hangover LOL - crackatinny Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom Happy Holidays Sweet Cheeks! - digital3 Happy new year, share it with bro, LOL - crackatinny Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy! - Dave66 
    happy new year to you too! - cocoa_pleco hot there? hope this makes you cool :) - Blu-ray for fixing my mistake, thanks - mitcore oscar par-tay! lol - cocoa_pleco after today, I think you may need a break, Happy V-Day  also... - Pr0eve 

0 Not allowed!
    lol, if i wasnt so impressed with the dogfish's temperment i might consider the tree idea, but aside from the catfish/dogfish incident he is actually quite a nice occupant to have in my tank. he wont get out and spread the word to other dogfish that may be in the area as he is inside a fully fenced courtyard and doesnt associate with other dogfish. he would rather befriend the catfish and the rather rare mini goatfish that i seemed to have introduced there
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

Awards Showcase

have an octopus - angelcakes a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50 doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious For the wife! - Lady Hobbs 
    thanks buddy for your help - angelcakes somebody gotta show you love :) - The Red Severum Thanks for all your help with my cherries!! Crawfish was the closest to a CS - Gemini Thanks for the photo lesson! - northernguy Have a drink on me.. hope tomorrow is a better day x - Fishalicious 
    welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    No don't say it is too late .... A Catfish, Dogfish and a Goatfish all in the same tank.... If you add a Pigfish and a Cowfish you will have a regular farm.

Then soon after that you will have a spiderfish writing strange fishy sayings in it's web and it is all over then.
    William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds pretty fishy to me...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    i was thinking a young pigfish would fit right in actually... not into the whole milking a cowfish idea though hahaha. at the moment though we are trying to sell our house so hopefully we get enough money so i can transfer the occupants of my tank into a real life farm!!!!! then who knows... we might end up with a literate spiderfish weaving webs that say
    "some pigfish"
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

Awards Showcase

welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    I saw a spiderfish do that once sad thing is the Pigfish wasn't that smart and soon became a baconfish....
    William S. Burt

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Alright, this misguided thread is too rapidly devolving into "Charlottes Tank"...:l13:

Awards Showcase

welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    No way Charlotte sold all of her tanks and moved to Jersey where she took up tagging and graffiti art...

Now Hank own all of her tanks..... So I guess you could say it has desolved into Hany Tanky....

(Oh man even I will admit that was bad)
    William S. Burt