· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Cool Help needed with weird catfish ID!! Im stumped

0 Not allowed!
    Check these pics out and see if you pros can help me ID this cat
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/fish...ry.php?cat=686

0 Not allowed!
    HAHAHAHAHA looks like a Furryius Cuteonus to me... think you will need a bigger tank pretty quick for that beauty
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

Awards Showcase

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco You make me laugh! - Drumachine09 And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco 
    There. Thats better. - Drumachine09 maybe one day we can enjoy one of these - sergo Congrats you recived a RAK gift enjoy! - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark 
    Cheers! - Nick_Pavlovski Since Wendy's is only open 4 hours! - aliz340 For Your Help And Friendship - MeganL3985 Hope you a good time in Germany - alizee340 Good to have you back around the forum! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Thanks....you could use some Luck with your fish too! - **AquaQueen** I'm baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for helping whne it's needed! - **AquaQueen** Back at you, CP! - Dave66 You send me fruit I send you pizza!! LOL!! - 2manyfish a fish for the new 5.5g salt! lol - cocoa_pleco 
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - cocoa_pleco Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cocoa_pleco Childhood Cancer - cocoa_pleco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - cocoa_pleco 

0 Not allowed!
    to me, it looks like a furrious ballius, they have a 150g min. though, you need to upgrade!!!!

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    No dont listen to jess or cocoa thay dont have a clue about catfish! lol, it is without a dout a and quite litrally a walking catfish lmao... Nice joke

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    LOL!! Love it - whatever kind it is! although I think I agree with PP - walking catfish! Haha.
    Jade
    125 gal- chromobotia macracanthus, Baryancistrus beggini(L239)
    60 gal - planning for (tentatively) Celestial pearl danios and a pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus (L-114) - pterygoplichthys disjunctivus (needs a new home!)
    20 gal - pangio kuhlii
    10 gal Q tank
    Counting the YEARS to get my 200 gal!!

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Hmm, looks like the bonsai kitten has been upgraded to a larger tank.

0 Not allowed!
    mmm I believe it may be one of those rare felinous tigress catfish --- think you have your hands full with that one and also curious of what your ph is???
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yes ,it is a curiosity.Im just trying to figure out how to avoid clogging my filter with its scales er.. a? eh hem, fur!I also wonder if its the type that will eat its tankmates,do you think its one of those that if it fits in its mouth its food?And if I have to find a new home for it how much will shipping cost ?Thank you all for your help IDng this wonder of nature

Across the great pond from the state of Seattle

Awards Showcase

have an octopus - angelcakes a clownfish for your super sense of humor!!!! - ladyoutlaw50 doning the superman suit - Lady Hobbs Let's have a Drink ;) - Fishalicious For the wife! - Lady Hobbs 
    thanks buddy for your help - angelcakes somebody gotta show you love :) - The Red Severum Thanks for all your help with my cherries!! Crawfish was the closest to a CS - Gemini Thanks for the photo lesson! - northernguy Have a drink on me.. hope tomorrow is a better day x - Fishalicious 
    welcome back! - Jacko 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh man I had one of those too. I will tell ya they are a pest fish not even a real aquarium fish.....

Good news is they are easy to get rid of just put a dogfish in the tank and presto they move out of the area real quick.
    This posting was approved by:
    William S. Burt

All words in this post are completly fictional, any resemblence to actual words is strictly a cowinky dink. No Animals were harmed in the making of this post. Now as far as Humans go there were probably a few hurt and maybe even killed. Please do not copy and paste this post with out the expressed written consent of the owner. Quoting is allowed but only too boost the owners already over inflated ego.

0 Not allowed!
    Tiger cat fish. I'd recognize it anywhere.