· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    NOICE!!! I want i want!! Ok, when frags start forming, shoot me a pm!
    New chatroom!

Awards Showcase

Here ya go. - Tigerbarb A little something for a friend!! - Patriot Thanks for being there! - NickFish have a gift - mitcore :D - harls_aussie 
    I hope your dwarf gourami gets better!!! - Blue Ram A little something for my troubles - Tigerbarb Here you go mate! - Tolley My gift, lol - Tigerbarb Another one of my gifts lol - Tigerbarb 
    happy birthday - digger MORE!!! - Tigerbarb thanks! - The Red Severum you have no frog lol - angelcakes the closest thing to a moorish idol :) - Tigerbarb 
    here you go :) - OscarFan Have an oscar bud! - Soxfan For you my homie - xximanoobxx Happy Holidays - travie Merry Christmas - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Really nice!!! How can a glass tank go rimless on the top? Very nice positioning! It looks like it was made for that counter.
    Also, VERY nice Red sea max aquarium!! Your foxface looks great also.
    "Everybody knows, you only live a day, but it's brilliant anyway..."
    Elliott smith

20g nano reef
    55g FOWLR saltwater
    29g planted freshwater
    10g planted freshwater

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    It was made for that counter!

Rimless isn't uncommon...and the tank is sturdy because it's short...should be fine...

It will be a long time before I actually have frags that need new homes...

Thanks! The RSM is doing well...just need to blow the dust out of the fan...fan is noisy...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice Rue! The tank looks very neat. Can't wait to see it up and running. The foxface looks very nice aswell! Congrats!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The benefit of that just to keep like new live rock seperate? I would love to do more but my roommates would kill me, they think my 135 and two 55 are enough lol
    55 Gallon Freshwater

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome tank Rue! I like the corner sump, and I have the same skimmer. The mag. mount is awesome isn't it?

What lighting are you going to use?
    40g SW

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks! Hope it all works well once I fire it up.

The magnet isn't being used on the the powerhead ...rather it's fitted in the sump directly. Should be good!

The lights I ordered are the Current USA SunDial - they have daylight/moonlight...and only 1 timer and one power cord to worry about...

http://www.current-usa.com/sundial_t5ho

I like the foxface! Esp. now that she's out in the open...I can feed her from my fingers as well if I want! Little piggy!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That is an awesome fixture. That is actually the one I wanted, but couldn't afford. You should be able to grow anything you want in there...Do you think you will have to put medium light corals on the bottom of the tank to prevent bleaching????
    40g SW

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The lights are not as wide as the tank. I should (in theory - we did discuss this) be able to put any lower-light critters to the front or the back of the tank, so they still get light, but it's not beating down on them directly.

We'll find out if the theory holds water! (Get it? Heh heh heh.)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BowlerGT
    The benefit of that just to keep like new live rock seperate? I would love to do more but my roommates would kill me, they think my 135 and two 55 are enough lol
    Well, you can cure LR in a bucket...probably don't need a specially made tank for it...save you $$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast