· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite breed?

Awards Showcase

I'm buying breakfast - Lady Hobbs gotta wash the burger down - Lady Hobbs Prost! - alizee340 Now you can buy some band aids for you sajica wounds! - Drumachine09 This is a cat.  This is a hat.  LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    *For Your Awesome Sense Of Style & For Being You!!* - MeganL3985 I'm baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for helping whne it's needed! - **AquaQueen** Funker Vogt! - Nick_Pavlovski You are pretty cool yrself, a stein of beer for you - crackatinny POTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    For giving me my first vote! - RichBowyer Fröhlich Weihnachten! - Fishalicious Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer A Fosters, non of that Heinikan - crackatinny Fur Deine Hilfe xxxx  Vielen Dank xxx - Fishalicious 
    sorry about hook......... - jbeining75 rest in peace Hook. Sorry for your loss - shalafi04 This is the closest thing to nerd, thank for the info - hpt84 

0 Not allowed!
    Cant stand German Shepards due to bad childhood memories. And I dont like those tiny "Meat-eating-Guinea-Pigs" (Yorkshires and so on). For me a dog has to be at least kneehigh/tall. Favourite dogs: Kangals, "Deutsche Doggen", Irish Wolfhounds, Mastinos, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Malamoutes or just a good looking tall mixed dog.

I am not a Cat type, but if ever a cat, it would be a Maine Coon. (Man I have the chance to get a pure bred one, but after some thoughts I guess I wont get me one. Too much damage to my furniture, Adios holidays, stinking cat toilet...nah no thanks)

Andrea

Awards Showcase

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985 oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco for quiz answer - Dave66 From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom 
    cause you are a nice person - mitcore my shout - crackatinny For my fellow StarWars geek, cheers right back at ya - digital3 This just in...  Arkie RULES!!!! - digital3 Merry Christmas Girl :) - MeganL3985 
    Looks like another hangover LOL - crackatinny Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom Happy Holidays Sweet Cheeks! - digital3 Happy new year, share it with bro, LOL - crackatinny Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy! - Dave66 
    happy new year to you too! - cocoa_pleco hot there? hope this makes you cool :) - Blu-ray for fixing my mistake, thanks - mitcore oscar par-tay! lol - cocoa_pleco after today, I think you may need a break, Happy V-Day  also... - Pr0eve 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - arkie 

0 Not allowed!
    my fave breed of dog is the cross breed i own now a "smoodle" he is a silky x maltese x poodle. he is the loyalist little dog i have had. he has saved me from a tiger snake when i was pregnant, and he once saved a little bird from getting eaten by my cats lol.

my fave cat breed is a persian. one of my cats is a persian cross, so cute and friendly..... towards people lol, she hates my dog and my other two cats. she is rather stuck up but we love her anyways. i think it was kinda my fault naming her cleo after cleopatra the queen of egypt lol
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Gotta love the heniz 57 - a dog with 57 different ingridients - just like the baked beans. LOL not that picky- dosn't have to be 57 excatly. Next to a motly mutt. i like border terriers. They have so much spunky.LOL

Cats are OK but i don't like their claws. I have a tabby and you don't wanna b near her in a playful mood. lol
    Don't drink water . . . fish poo in it!!!

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I have many favourites...can't pick just one...

Right now we have a Curly-coated Retriever, Miniature Dachshund and an American Bulldog.

My favourite cat breed is the 'barn cat'. I like the basic boxy cat shape. Of the purebreds I like the Devon Rex.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    All of ours are humane society rescues, so breeds are sort of a guessing game. Most of the cats are domestic short hair. Dogs:
    1. Aayla=pit bull/black lab mix
    2. Sierra=Golden retriever/collie mix
    3. Razzberry (yes that's how we spell it)=wiry haired little terrier mix
    4. Tomi=Hound of some kind
    5. Sunshine=St. Bernard

Not really sure I have a favorite, love them all!
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

6. Wink

0 Not allowed!
    Favorite dog is Great Dane, Beaucerons, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds. I love big dogs, cats are Ok. I am owned by a Rottie, German Shepherd, and a Amazon parrot

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Don't really have a favorite breed of dog, but my favoirte breed of cat is "Tucker" - MY CAT! LOL!! He is a mut - I am pretty sure he is part ragdool though.

30 Gallon - Community
    5.5 Gallon - Betta and Friends
    1 Gallon - African Dwarf Frog and Snail

0 Not allowed!
    I like certain dogs for certain things. For a house dog, you can't beat the Brussel Griffon. For hunting by far I like the Black and Tan Coon hounds. For just a faithful and hardworking dog, a border collie is above all. I hate cats....
    New chatroom!