· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bank

Default The Bank

0 Not allowed!

I am not quite sure how this bank thing works!! I see that I gain points for different things and that I can put some in my bank and that interest can be earned. Do I only earn interest on what is in my "bank"? I am slowly catching on to some of this stuff and find that I am spending a great amount of time here and learning so many things!!!
    My fish will be thanking you all soon for all the help!! LOL

thanks
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"

0 Not allowed!
    Actually, the interest doesn't work right now. You earn points with posts and starting new threads. You can spend your money to do things like add colors and different fonts to your username, even change your username if you want. You can update your user title as well. Also if you want to try to earn even more money you can play the daily and weekly lottery.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    thanks!! I just love this forum -- answers are quick and people are so much friendlier here. I belonged to another one -- won't name any names -- but took forever to get any answers or help.
    thanks everyone!!
    Kim

"Say what you mean and
    Mean what you say"

Awards Showcase

For your generosity! - Sir Tristen Thanks! - Wild Turkey Because your cool :) LOL - lovleeko Thought you could use some good algae. Is there such a thing. LOL - lovleeko stocking Rams - Algenco 
    reducing my stock - Algenco don't want to be overstocked - Algenco More algae for your BN's - toddnbecka Something for your tank,  and for being a good sport. - Brookfish Congratulations on your awards - Celtic Fins 
    Happy Easter! - Northernguy thanks for the help and the encouragement - mommy1 have a happy easter banana - mommy1 thanks for the rep, sorry it's late! - lucyinthesky You need another! lol - Northernguy 
    Congrats on your award! - Brookfish for all the encouragment - mommy1 Glad the surgery went well!!! - Gayle No Message - mommy1 Glad you came through the op ok mate! - Brookfish 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - bushwhacker 

0 Not allowed!
    bank? lottery? and i thought this was just a place to find answers for our fish questions...
    The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
    RIP Roscoe. We will meet again Bug.

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, and a place to have a little fun as well. :)
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Where do I find the bank? On the CP?
    Sorry everyone, I'm a newb, what can I say!!

Living in Victoria, Canada; Born in Mexico City

Awards Showcase

My neons and other fishies thank you for your help!! - fishymommy For the good health of your plants and their strong growth! - W_Oz have a guppy, lol, we have about 60 fry - labnjab ahh you need more gifts!! - The Red Severum Why have I never gave you a gift?! - Tolley 
    Thanks for all! - saurjusa I'm getting myself a school of these guys!!! lol! - Alfcea You need a bigger school! - The Red Severum Have a gift my friend - Tolley Thought you could use something new. - oldhead 
    getting a bigger school... - Alfcea Happy X-mas - William Thank you!  Also a very merry christmas to you xxx - Fishalicious Merry X-Mas!! - The Red Severum Merry Christmas !!! - Tolley 
    Have a Wonderful Holiday! - Northernguy Happy Belated New Years - W_Oz Thanks for the positive feedback! - rageybug just sharing the wealth! - rageybug Thanks for the nom and the kind words! - Brookfish 

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    On the menu bar at the top there's a drop down tab that reads "Shop Menu". From there, just go to bank...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    oh wow. I did not know about that. Thank you so much!

I'm interested in the ribbons. Do members give to each other, or to themselves (to me from me)? Not sure about etiquette!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    GG,

I'm pretty sure you can do either. I was feeling naked, so I bought a couple..
    -- nw
    125 fw community planted: 4 cory, 6 kuhli loach, 3 guppy, 1 gourami, 1 betta, 6 angel, 4 oto cats, 1 albino pleco, 3 yo-yo, 8 danio, 1 ghost knife

0 Not allowed!
    Usually ribbons are something you buy for yourself since the represent causes that are close to you and that you support. Gifts are usually purchased for you by someone.