· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    that's it! i'm going to do a "stealth tank" soon. it's going to comprise stealth heaters, ghost knives, black phantoms, and invisible cories!!! lol

i'm just kidding by the way. lol

Awards Showcase

No Message - Abbeys_Mom Please accept this as a token of my appreciation - crackatinny Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy For being a great poster from Hobbs - hobbs thank you so much!!!  you're awesome!  here's some champagne!  i know, you can't drink it!!  lololol - jeffs99dime 
    A rose for you, just for being you....all Moms deserve flowers! - kimmers318 Back at ya! - hobbs Sorry I beat your Tetris record :D - Chrona You need some good luck! - Lady Hobbs That one might not be enough!! - Lady Hobbs 
    candy, little girl? - Lady Hobbs Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09 A Birthday drink - crackatinny WELCOME BACK! - Lady Hobbs Happy B-day, and thank you for the cake! - DemonShark 
    For your new tank - Northernguy Have another! - Northernguy 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Abbeys_Mom Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Abbeys_Mom Childhood Cancer - Abbeys_Mom Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Abbeys_Mom 

0 Not allowed!
    I went to the store to buy corys, but couldn't find any. The clerk couldn't help me because he couldn't see them either. They really should label which tank has the invisible corys in it. :oP

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Other things cories love (at least mine do) are frozen bloodworms, shrimp pellets, algae wafers and tropical tablets. Of course my other fish love them also so it is feed mania around here usually.
    Take heart....it took about 4 months for my laser cories to start popping out regularly. Try dropping some of the above foods near their hiding place to see if you can entice them out. Plus, since the other fish will probably go after the food you might see if someone is picking on them when they do try to jump out after the foods. Another trick is to feed them at night since they are typically night fish. Eventually, as long as noone is pestering them, you should begin to see more of them. Some cories are real skittish and take a long time to get comfortable with the fact that it is okay to come out during the day and to realize that is when the goodies come.
    Kimmer

Awards Showcase

No Message - Abbeys_Mom Please accept this as a token of my appreciation - crackatinny Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy For being a great poster from Hobbs - hobbs thank you so much!!!  you're awesome!  here's some champagne!  i know, you can't drink it!!  lololol - jeffs99dime 
    A rose for you, just for being you....all Moms deserve flowers! - kimmers318 Back at ya! - hobbs Sorry I beat your Tetris record :D - Chrona You need some good luck! - Lady Hobbs That one might not be enough!! - Lady Hobbs 
    candy, little girl? - Lady Hobbs Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09 A Birthday drink - crackatinny WELCOME BACK! - Lady Hobbs Happy B-day, and thank you for the cake! - DemonShark 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Abbeys_Mom Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Abbeys_Mom Childhood Cancer - Abbeys_Mom Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Abbeys_Mom 

0 Not allowed!
    Ahhh, the way to a fishes heart is through his stomach, lol. I know it's the only reason my fish are excited to see me.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbeys_Mom
    Ahhh, the way to a fishes heart is through his stomach, lol. I know it's the only reason my fish are excited to see me.
    my cats do that too! lol

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Heck my oldest daughter is getting to be like that! She is hitting the "chubby" stage just before full blown puberty and can't stop eating!
    Kimmer

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'm still at that stage (other then the puberty thing, past that) and I'm almost 30. :)