0 Not allowed!
    thanks tolley...................
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

You need a gift - Lady Hobbs Have a beer on me - sailor Fresh outta the Chesapeke...maybe..lol - jbeining75 happy 21st birthday yay - angelcakes Happy birthday! - Tigerbarb 
    Thanks for the congrats...decided to share my wealth LOL - Fishalicious For helping AC with profiles! - William Welcome Back xxx - Fishalicious Good to see you back on. Gotta give one for a local. - oldhead Have  beer on me! Its the weekend. - northernguy 
    Same to you! - NickFish Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy your algae stay away from turkey! : ) - The Red Severum For being so welcoming to a newbie. - Brookfish A Little Extra Luck For You! - Northernguy This one moves! LOL - Wild Turkey 
    For being a great contributor to the community - ILuvMyGoldBarb for driving participation in the forum - Gemini for breaking your winning streak - mrs fishpatrick here tuck in LOL - mrs fishpatrick FOR TEACHING ME SO MUCH - waterhog 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - turkey151 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - turkey151 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Wild Turkey Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Wild Turkey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Wild Turkey 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Wild Turkey 

0 Not allowed!
    Algenco sells cherry shrimp 25 bucks for 30 shipped, a much better deal. Send a pm but im pretty sure Al is still selling

0 Not allowed!
    I'll ask about for you.. I may know some peeps who have shrimp...

They can have upto 30-50 babies each time depending on the age of the females... you may lose some here and there to celestials as the babies are tiny but you will always have enough over for the population to boom ;) ;)

I find 15 quid quite expensive... but it is kind of an investment...once yours have bred and you have loads over you can also start selling..I have at least 5-6 buyers every month and on top of that give loads away for free and I still keep plenty over in the celestial tank.
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

0 Not allowed!
    Turkey algenco does not ship over seas

Jess asking about for me would be great! do you know some people in the u.k with them then? Also thanks for answering q's. I did find it expensive too compared to algenco but then again the u.s is cheaper i spose.

I cant wait till i start finding babies. I have that massive clump of java moss that is spreading out over tonnes of driftwood well you'll see when i post pics of the completed tank but its gonna look great and provide so much cover.

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

Awards Showcase

You need a gift - Lady Hobbs Have a beer on me - sailor Fresh outta the Chesapeke...maybe..lol - jbeining75 happy 21st birthday yay - angelcakes Happy birthday! - Tigerbarb 
    Thanks for the congrats...decided to share my wealth LOL - Fishalicious For helping AC with profiles! - William Welcome Back xxx - Fishalicious Good to see you back on. Gotta give one for a local. - oldhead Have  beer on me! Its the weekend. - northernguy 
    Same to you! - NickFish Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy your algae stay away from turkey! : ) - The Red Severum For being so welcoming to a newbie. - Brookfish A Little Extra Luck For You! - Northernguy This one moves! LOL - Wild Turkey 
    For being a great contributor to the community - ILuvMyGoldBarb for driving participation in the forum - Gemini for breaking your winning streak - mrs fishpatrick here tuck in LOL - mrs fishpatrick FOR TEACHING ME SO MUCH - waterhog 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - turkey151 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - turkey151 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Wild Turkey Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Wild Turkey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Wild Turkey 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Wild Turkey 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolley
    Turkey algenco does not ship over seas

Jess asking about for me would be great! do you know some people in the u.k with them then? Also thanks for answering q's. I did find it expensive too compared to algenco but then again the u.s is cheaper i spose.

I cant wait till i start finding babies. I have that massive clump of java moss that is spreading out over tonnes of driftwood well you'll see when i post pics of the completed tank but its gonna look great and provide so much cover.
    aww buddy im sorry :( I didnt realize you were across the big sea. Yea they must be much more expensive over there cuz those prices are.. well..whoa! I'll look around through some classifieds for you, but thats what i suggest, private sellers usually are cheaper but of course, theres some risk.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm originally from the Uk so have plenty of contacts... mind you I have contacts all over the world I looooove this hobby

I have sent out a few mails to some breeders to see what they have at the moment
    My own Fish Blog

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    My LFS sells them 7 dollars each!
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon
    Heavily Planted SE Asian biotope
    -2 SAE's, 13 threadfin rainbows, 6 White Cloud Mtn. Minnows and a dwarf gourami

12 gallon
    2 bamboo shrimp, couple cherry shrimp, 10 neons, 6 CPD's and 8 spotted rasboras

75 gallon
    South American tank
    -1 Firemouth , 1 blue acara

0 Not allowed!
    Most peeps I know don't breed them any longer...sorry.... they are on ebay selling them for 16.50 for 10 including next day delivery.
    My own Fish Blog

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by shockshockshad
    My LFS sells them 7 dollars each!
    OMG! 7 bucks??!?!?!?!? Dude for 7 bucks a pop i could go to my lfs, buy 30 of em for 1.19 US each and ship them to you probably would cost 15 bucks for the shipping, and still it would be cheaper. Thats insanity.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yep here they are $5 or something rediculous like that... I'm currently searching for Ghost shrimp as the LFS I usually go to only has the cherries and there's no way I'm spending $50 for 10 of them.
    35 Gallon (36" Long) See my tank pics and stats: My Blog
    Plants: Amazon Swords, Cabombas, Jungle Vals, Water Wisterias, Java Moss, Java Ferns
    Fish: 6 Bronze Cories, 10 Harlequin Rasboras, 3 Sunset Thick-Lipped Gouramis, 4 (tiny) Keyhole Cichlids, 6 Otos, 1 or 2 Ghost Shrimp

Side effects of MTS:
    65 Gallon, 10 Gallon, 29 Gallon (all empty or cycling)