· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A poor sub for your Betta - Nick_Pavlovski   Here's a ram for ya - Lady Hobbs   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Carlos_x3   

Default Concerned about my rubberlip

0 Not allowed!
    I had em in a 20g for a bit and I never seen him during the day, a couple days ago I moved him into my 30g and I set it up so I could see him more but I still gave him caves n driftwood. He always stayed in the dark until today he came out in the light going from rock to rock and onto the sand, almost as if he's looking for food. I'm concerned cause he never eats what I feed him. At night I would drop algae wafers till I started watching at night and I noticed he doesn't eat them, my corys do. I think he's starving but I can't get em to come to the food or pay attention to it.
    30g Long Planted South American BioTope Blue Rams & Apisto + Community
    Formerly Carlos_x3, RamGuy13

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You're hella cool! - Rocky06fx4   Thank you for your donation! - Tigerbarb   to my new drinking pal ;) - arkie   hope you dont mind...for cara get well soon - angelcakes   My heart goes to Cara - Get well Soon! - Tolley   
    Autism - ZCciVic22   

0 Not allowed!
    I wouldn't worry too much. Like most Pleco's, they do most of their eating at night. If you're leaving your tank lights on during the day, with as small as he is, he's probably getting enough natural alge off the glass to be happy. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I notice my rubberlip will also eat shrimp pellets and NLS I drop in for the other fish. maybe try something like that as well, about an hour after you turn the lights off
    The former ZCciVic22!

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car; Oversteer is when you hit with the rear. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A poor sub for your Betta - Nick_Pavlovski   Here's a ram for ya - Lady Hobbs   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Carlos_x3   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Tooch, I never owned a Pleco before so I'd rather be concerned and play it safe than not be and possibly lose a life.
    30g Long Planted South American BioTope Blue Rams & Apisto + Community
    Formerly Carlos_x3, RamGuy13