· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Thread: Well.......

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just because. lol - ncbuckeye   For being humble to ask :-) - fins_n_fur   For Fellow N.C Resident :) - MeganL3985   There ya go..  :) - doug z   ask and ye shall receive,Oh yeah!! - smaug   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ncbuckeye   

Default Well.......

0 Not allowed!
    Well I was hoping my fish would be smart enough to stay away from the crays, but they got my betta last night, I kinda figured they would, her fins were tore up pretty good, several days ago, then she seemed to stay off the bottom, I guess she forgot. But the good news is, my GF is letting me get another tank for em, and more fishies for the one I'm taking em out of!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    I am sorry for your loss.

Might be a good idea to get a new tank. Do you have platsy in the tank, If so the crayfsih might have climbed up to get the betta.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You're hella cool! - Rocky06fx4   Thank you for your donation! - Tigerbarb   to my new drinking pal ;) - arkie   hope you dont mind...for cara get well soon - angelcakes   My heart goes to Cara - Get well Soon! - Tolley   
    Autism - ZCciVic22   

0 Not allowed!
    I'll feed them to my Oscar or Piranha if you want lol. They both love crayfish!
    The former ZCciVic22!

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car; Oversteer is when you hit with the rear. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just because. lol - ncbuckeye   For being humble to ask :-) - fins_n_fur   For Fellow N.C Resident :) - MeganL3985   There ya go..  :) - doug z   ask and ye shall receive,Oh yeah!! - smaug   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ncbuckeye   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    I am sorry for your loss.

Might be a good idea to get a new tank. Do you have platsy in the tank, If so the crayfsih might have climbed up to get the betta.
    I have some taller artificial plants, so that could be, I just bought her to see how'd she do before i put my GF's betta in there.

I'll feed them to my Oscar or Piranha if you want lol. They both love crayfish!
    I was hoping to breed em, so I'd have tons when I got my channel cat tank going I could feed them with em.