· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default other fish for a goldfish

0 Not allowed!
    My girlfriend has a 29gal un-heated tank with a single 1.5" fantail. she wants another fish in there but she wants to know her options.

any suggestions?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
    -- Albert Einstein

The best SouthPark Clips ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoficmIg2FQ&NR=1

Awards Showcase

Wishing You the Very Best for the New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year - Celtic Fins Happy new year! - Brookfish happy new year! - The Red Severum All Sailors love coffee - jbeining75 
    Sailor - Brookfish cheers bud! - Crispy Happy Birthday bud! - Brookfish thanks for the rep! - Lab_Rat congrats on motm - Lab_Rat 
    Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the nomination - Cliff Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff No Message - cer Thanks for the rep - Cliff 
    thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra Happy Birthday - KingFisher thanks for the rep:) Zebra pleco for you! - Northerly Merry Christmas - Cliff Just a Thanks! - Plecos 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor Autism - sailor 

0 Not allowed!
    As goldfish tanks are supposed to be unheated I would stick with other fancy goldfish. Just don't get any regular comets(Feeders) as they are a lot quicker than the split tail fancies and get most of the food.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, fancy goldfish should be kept with other fancy varieties, as they will have a trouble getting enough food if they are kept with the common kinds .

0 Not allowed!
    how about a small black moor,oranda(tho these can get big)lionheads,but stay away from things such as comets
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I reckon you could put a Bala Shark in there..... lol.... maybe not, but you could put other peaceful fish in there. Loaches, & Plecs maybe??
    Ghostknife

250 Ltr (66Gallon US)
    BGK, Sailfin Pleco, Bala Shark, 3 random cichlids (cannot remember their name, they are not typical though), 4 YoYo Loach's, 1 Bristlenose, 11 Rumy nose tetra, 2 Black Widow Tetra,

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The tank isn't heated, so tropical fish might not be a good idea....

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    The Dojo, or Weather loach is a coldwater fish...

I have 3 in my tank...they're doing just fine with the goldies...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    The Dojo, or Weather loach is a coldwater fish...

I have 3 in my tank...they're doing just fine with the goldies...
    the weather loaches are excellent in cold water for poop eating in the gravel good suggestion
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    yah i was worried about faster fish. oh well maybe shell just have to get another fantail.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
    -- Albert Einstein

The best SouthPark Clips ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoficmIg2FQ&NR=1