· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Has the snow got you out of somthing?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 53.85%
  • No

4 30.77%
  • I hate my mother inlaw... Haha

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the nomination - Cliff   Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff   No Message - cer   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor   Autism - sailor   

0 Not allowed!
    I've had enough of winter, it is snowing here now as I type this.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    I spent 4 years in Hawaii trying to figure out ways to get outta family gatherings with the inlaws lmao... I would have loved snow....

Well it is 60 outside here if any of my canuck buddies care (as I put on my shorts with a smile)
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    School alot when I was a kid. Loved it. We don't have winters like those anymore. The one year in a 180 day school year we missed like 40 days. Everyone was exspecting the governor to declare a western state emergency so we didn't have to make up the days. He refused to do it. Stupid Parris Glendening... We had to go to school Monday through Saturday from 7 am to 5 pm when normal days are 8 to 3. We ended up doing that for 7 or so weeks outta or 12 week break period.... People didn't even get to do summer school... They just failed....
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Londons under 4 inches of snow? You can that a snowfall?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Whataya mean,gone mad?We have all seen the movie Christmas Carol,it showed snow!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the nomination - Cliff   Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff   No Message - cer   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor   Autism - sailor   

0 Not allowed!
    In late Dec 06 and early Jan 07 we had snow out the wazoo in Victoria BC. Over a week period we had almost 3 feet which is very rare for that area. As they don't have any snow removal equipment of their own, Victoria had to wait until they were done with the equipment further up Island. As the buildings are build for earthquake code and not the weight of snow code, there were building colapses all over the place. There was not a commercial green house left standing in the greater Victoria area. Garages, some brand new buildings colapsed. Stores were running out of food it was mayhem lol. Because of the lack of snow equipment I got over a week of xmas holidays, as we could not get to work the roads were that bad.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a gift for cheering me up!!! - angelcakes   It's a ribbon stand in! - Rue   for all the frog help thanks mate - angelcakes   A small gift - William   good 2 see you back - angelcakes   

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    Londons under 4 inches of snow? You can that a snowfall?
    Ive never seen snow hear in april, and we have more on the way! Its crazy i tell ya!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a gift for cheering me up!!! - angelcakes   It's a ribbon stand in! - Rue   for all the frog help thanks mate - angelcakes   A small gift - William   good 2 see you back - angelcakes   

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug
    Whataya mean,gone mad?We have all seen the movie Christmas Carol,it showed snow!
    Haha, yep but not in april!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythefish
    Haha, yep but not in april!
    well ,if youre gonna split hairs!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Suprised You Dont Have A Gift Yet!! - MeganL3985   haha chelsea 2-man utd 1 - duce   man united buddy yay - angelcakes   They don't have a Shamrock so here's the next best thing. - Brookfish   Well done on the Angel spawn - Wetpets   

0 Not allowed!
    Holu crap! Thats mad!!! Will have to check Dublin now!!
    Ghostknife

250 Ltr (66Gallon US)
    BGK, Sailfin Pleco, Bala Shark, 3 random cichlids (cannot remember their name, they are not typical though), 4 YoYo Loach's, 1 Bristlenose, 11 Rumy nose tetra, 2 Black Widow Tetra,