· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

heres a gift for you!!!! - squirt_12   purple is purdy - Lady Hobbs   Happy b-day!! - Kuli_Loach   Happy 25th! - Futureboy   Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Kaga's Kritters   Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Kaga's Kritters   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Kaga's Kritters   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kaga's Kritters   Gay and Lesbian Pride - Kaga's Kritters   

0 Not allowed!
    heat rocks are crap! They can short out and overheat easily. Get them into a bigger tank asap and get them a heat lamp. I would recommend at least a 10 gal so you are able to get a hot side and cool side. I am glad you got them perked up and feeling better. If you need to just google "house gecko care" and you will find info on what all they will need.
    10 gal tropical tank (mainly snails w/7 fish), 5 rats, 4 parakeets, 1 senegal parrot, 2 degus, 1 snake, 1 blue tongue skink, 3 mice, 1 rabbit, 1 ferret, 5 cats, 1 dog

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice little geckos. Good luck with them....
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

Angry

0 Not allowed!
    after being in there new house for a day and half with more warmth,they seemed to be getting better!Tonight we got back from petco with some moss bedding a water dish and a spritzer.I went to there tank and only saw 1.I pulled out the old aquarium ornament to see if he was inside it and he was wedged in a bad way.On further inspection I found him dead.He was the healthier of the 2.Im sorry for him.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985   For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue   Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75   Its good to have company - smaug   Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, smaug!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    thx Ellen,this morning the little one is still alive.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh I miss those guys. Used to have 100s of them running around in my house in nicaragua
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    And very sorry to hear about your loss. I wrote the last unsensetive answer before reading the whole thread. Sorry
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You deserve a gift ! :) - MeganL3985   For doing research!  BTW...college ;) - Rue   Put him with Bruce.... - jbeining75   Its good to have company - smaug   Thought this might help while your're sick. Hope you feel better soon. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Ellen4God   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ellen4God   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug
    thx Ellen,this morning the little one is still alive.
    I'm glad the little one is pulling through! Maybe once you get him stabilized and you have a better understanding of how to help them thrive at your house, you can get a buddy for him.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen4God
    I'm glad the little one is pulling through! Maybe once you get him stabilized and you have a better understanding of how to help them thrive at your house, you can get a buddy for him.
    your earlier post recomending a better tank is right on,the problem is we got these fellas at the wrong time financially.I have been heating up a jar full of water and sealing it tight the I wrap it in a thin towel to use it as a warming spot for him.I want to set it up right for him and get a heat lamp,till I get a glass tank for him Ill have to keep improvising.
    William:No offense taken,when i was on some of the asian pacific islands they were all over the place as well as in our barracks.They were always squeaking ,you had to be careful to not step on them!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Good idea with heating up the glass jar. Sounds like you're doing what you can for now. Good luck with the little fella!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast