· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default The "AC can use my pictures" thread.

0 Not allowed!
    Pictures always make articles better and many of you take great pictures which makes me contact some of you every now and then to ask permission to use your pictures in articles.

However I am a bit lazy and I am planning a lot of new articles at the moment so I would like those of you who are ok with me using your pictures in articles to post below saying that you are okay with me using your pictures that you posted in your AC photo gallery or/and in the forum.

I would also appreciate if you let me know how you prefer to be credited.

If you have a photobucket gallery and would like to allow me to use pictures from that as well I welcome you to post the url to your photobucket gallery as well.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I would be honored if you used my pics for the forum articles!If you find any of mine you like just use my username as the credit.

Awards Showcase

Have a drink on me - Dave66 From a fellow BC boy - sailor For making a great game - Futureboy thanks for the rep. - robnepper Congrats on your Gold Award :) - SkinnyChicken 
    To make up for not voting you in...lol :) - MeganL3985 Have a great trip! - MeganL3985 Happy B'day - donvichu sounds like you need a beer Doug - sailor Nice job on new tank - Lady Hobbs 
    tribbles - Commodore 64 One more for the school! - Wild Turkey Seasons Greetings, have anice Christmas. - Brookfish Feliz Navidad !!! - Alfcea Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey 
    Merry Christmas - Northernguy Congrats TOTM - Northernguy Happy Birthday Mate - fraggle Thanks, good to see you back! - Brookfish 
    Autism - doug z Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - doug z 

0 Not allowed!
    You can use these, William, if you like..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    75g - 20 cardinals : 7 panda cory : 5 Julii cory : 9 zebra danios : 1 CAE : 2 SAE : 2 yo-yos : 1 BN
    25g: 5 long-finned zebra danios

0 Not allowed!
    If you find any pics that I have that you can find acceptable, by all means, feel free to use them.
    75 gallon planted tank with discus, GBR's and cardinals

135 gallon saltwater FOWLR work in progress and desperately need help

0 Not allowed!
    You can use any of mine.. a little link to my blog would be nice.. but only if you don't mind.

Also let me know if there are any pictures of fish you are still looking for or need.. I regularly take hundreds of foto's at fish fairs / stores so have lot's more than in the gallery (only post my own in there)
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

Awards Showcase

Gorgeous new aquascaping! - Rue for good luck and something magical to hold - smaug you can be my valentine anytime jarhead - smaug Thanks for the support - jbeining75 I thank you for the thoughtful gift,:) - kitten3326 
    For a very nice person - sailor you is a great fish mummy dont doubt yourself - arkie Thanks for the TOTM Support! - fins_n_fur Have a discus than! lol - Northernguy Just because I think you marines are Superhero's! xxoo - fraggle 
    Replace Vodka Wasted On Dirftwood ;-) - Taurus Sorry about your puppy. Im glad you won. He was adorable and Im sure very much loved. - smaug 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shalafi04 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - shalafi04 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - shalafi04 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - shalafi04 Childhood Cancer - shalafi04 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - shalafi04 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - shalafi04 

0 Not allowed!
    of course you can use mine if you find any you want to use.
    ~~Misty~~

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for letting me know that fishalicious.

And thanks to all of you for letting me use your pictures. I hope a lot other members will follow your example as that will make the iste a lot better.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You can use any of mine if you want. I don't have many posted but I've got a bunch on my pc.
    15 gallon goldfish tank
    -2 8 year old goldfish

30 gallon planted tank
    -Pumpkinseed (wild)

75 gallon tank
    -Spotted Gar
    -Oscar
    -Male and female Jack Dempseys

15 gallon
    -Psycho Convict
    ( Murder charges x2)

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You have permission to use any of my photos if you like...
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

You need a beer to go with your name :) - Abbeys_Mom your christmas present.  It's the 33g, it's folded :) - Abbeys_Mom Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy Singing to you.  Can you hear me? - hobbs In memory of your friend, and a little love for you on that loss - kimmers318 
    Just another pretty face - hobbs I told you he didnt forget! - Drumachine09 Happy Anzac day! - Drumachine09 Happy Modship! - Drumachine09 To our new MOD - Lady Hobbs 
    welcome to la-la land!! - Lady Hobbs drink up!  congrats on becoming a mod. - jeffs99dime For a fellow Aussie - Nick_Pavlovski Hmmmm, I see your Tinny has a crack in it. Heres a new one - Drumachine09 For being a scholar - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Friends don't let friends drive drunk - Nick_Pavlovski For Your Help & Friendship - MeganL3985 You deserve a beer after putting up with my crap. - hungryhound For getting no votes : ) - gm72 Kinda looks like a camera.  Good luck in finding the right one! - alizee340 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - crackatinny Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - crackatinny AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - crackatinny Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - crackatinny 

0 Not allowed!
    I have not hit the gallery yet, and my pics in POTM are not to crash hot, but you are welcome to them

Anything in particular you are after?