· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For extraordinary attention to rocks! - Rue   heres another to the collection lol - angelcakes   

Default Introducing Big Mama *Pics*

0 Not allowed!
    Managed to get a photo of this beuty. I call it Big Mama, assuming its a girly type fish but I suppose she wont mind if she is a he. Anybody know what sex it is.
    She is about 5" long and likes her cave.

180 gal
    13 clown loach medium 2-4", 1 clown loach large 5" 10 clown loach small >2", 4 zebra loach >2", 1 gold nugget plec 3", Snowball plec 3", 1 hop catfish 3".

55Gal
    Tiger oscar

33gal
    1 siamese fighter, 1 king tiger plec, 8 white cloud minnows

37 gal
    waiting/cycling

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    looks like a nice content clown loach,i think its something to do with there shape that also tells the sex,im guessing female
    heres one of mine below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    forgot to mention mines called bigboy
    angelcakes (penny)
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For extraordinary attention to rocks! - Rue   heres another to the collection lol - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Interesting, Mine has white stripes with its bands and yours are just black on orange. All my little ones are black on orange. I think its something to do with the region they come from.
    You have a nice fish.
    Mine was stressed lol she had just been put in the tank. She went in to her cave and all I ever see of her is her nose. She will chill out after about 2 weeks and come out to play.

LOLOLOLOLOLO my cat is called Bigboy Bad photo but here ya go
    180 gal
    13 clown loach medium 2-4", 1 clown loach large 5" 10 clown loach small >2", 4 zebra loach >2", 1 gold nugget plec 3", Snowball plec 3", 1 hop catfish 3".

55Gal
    Tiger oscar

33gal
    1 siamese fighter, 1 king tiger plec, 8 white cloud minnows

37 gal
    waiting/cycling

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    the bigger they grow it does seem that the stripes do fade,but i also now after they lay up/play dead for a while on there side the stripes do fade mine go down to white but after a little while they go black again especially during feeding cucumber,
    also go white like you say when stressed,if you need to entice out try the cucumber or bloodworm not freezed dried,frozen fresh in cubes no clown loach can resist
    angelcakes (penny)
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    your cat is so cute and the pictures good,ive a dog called asbo (naughty hence the name )
    angelcakes (penny)
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    Sweet clown loaches guys/girls..... They say they get really big but I've never seen them much over 8 inches or so...
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."