· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal cruelty

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a beer to go with your name :) - Abbeys_Mom   your christmas present.  It's the 33g, it's folded :) - Abbeys_Mom   Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy   Singing to you.  Can you hear me? - hobbs   In memory of your friend, and a little love for you on that loss - kimmers318   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - crackatinny   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - crackatinny   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - crackatinny   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - crackatinny   

Default Animal cruelty

0 Not allowed!
    Over the past couple of days there have been 2 videos posted showing animal cruelty.

PLEASE DO NOT post links to such video's on the forum.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you,Crack.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    thanks
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a gift,gravel partner LOL - angelcakes   You need a beer :) - siymdapolio   hehe - Tolley   have a gift - mitcore   have a discus! - cocoa_pleco   
    Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - siymdapolio   

0 Not allowed!
    Much appreciated, I have not come by these videos. Luckily....
    Alex

Don Juan Matus My true hero and many more

My Photos

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    If one you are talking about was my post on the fish picture frame sorry.... I'm not sure it necessarily was but just in case.....
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, thanks Crack. I dont know about the videos posted, nor who posted them....but I think we can all agree that we know what types of animal cruelty are out there...and its not necessary to post videos of it. Especially since there are young members on here as well. Imagining it is hard enough....let alone to actually watch it or have proof of it sitting infront of you. Its just not a good thing all together.
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeining75
    If one you are talking about was my post on the fish picture frame sorry.... I'm not sure it necessarily was but just in case.....
    I dont think that was what he was talking about. I think a lot of us have posted about the stupid gadgets people come up with, and the sell them as serious housing. I think he was talking about actual video footage of something.
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganL3985
    I dont think that was what he was talking about. I think a lot of us have posted about the stupid gadgets people come up with, and the sell them as serious housing. I think he was talking about actual video footage of something.
    Oh okay. Yeah I don't post alot of things because I don't want to offend anyone.......
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    I saw it,it was horrible and it involved a puppy.I still feel a little sick.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer   For the donation...thanks! - A340   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Drumachine09   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Drumachine09   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Drumachine09   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Drumachine09   Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Drumachine09   

0 Not allowed!
    If you want to post something, like a video, but don't know if it is safe for the forums, PM a mod BEFORE you post it, and it will save both of us a lot of trouble.

If you want to post a picture or video of your fish eating a feeder, by all means you may. If it is a fairly graphic picture, don't IMG tag it, or attach it. Instead, host it somewhere, like photobucket, or imageshack, and then link to it with a WARNING clearly visible.

If anyone is interested in what video was posted, PM me and I will let you know, but I most certainly will not link you to the video.

Use common sense before you post. Not everyone on here is at the age where they can handle videos like what was posted, and frankly, I don't think I will ever be able to stomach that kind of garbage.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.