· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    you can also stick some java moss to a cork and let it float around the tank untill your proper floating plants start giving some decent shade doug
    30g Planted - Rocky Balbetta, albino corys, Neons, Bolivian rams
    55g - Australian perch, Medium crayfish, elodia
    10g - holding tank
    5g Hex - empty for the moment

100g empty
    Theres a man in the back of an ambulance dying for pizza

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Futureboy
    you can also stick some java moss to a cork and let it float around the tank untill your proper floating plants start giving some decent shade doug
    the only cork I have is from wine bottles... can I boil them and put them in?

dont want any drunk fish

Awards Showcase

Have a drink on me - Dave66 From a fellow BC boy - sailor For making a great game - Futureboy thanks for the rep. - robnepper Congrats on your Gold Award :) - SkinnyChicken 
    To make up for not voting you in...lol :) - MeganL3985 Have a great trip! - MeganL3985 Happy B'day - donvichu sounds like you need a beer Doug - sailor Nice job on new tank - Lady Hobbs 
    tribbles - Commodore 64 One more for the school! - Wild Turkey Seasons Greetings, have anice Christmas. - Brookfish Feliz Navidad !!! - Alfcea Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey 
    Merry Christmas - Northernguy Congrats TOTM - Northernguy Happy Birthday Mate - fraggle Thanks, good to see you back! - Brookfish 
    Autism - doug z Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - doug z 

0 Not allowed!
    "you can also stick some java moss to a cork and let it float around the tank untill your proper floating plants start giving some decent shade"

That's an idea, thanks!
    75g - 20 cardinals : 7 panda cory : 5 Julii cory : 9 zebra danios : 1 CAE : 2 SAE : 2 yo-yos : 1 BN
    25g: 5 long-finned zebra danios

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axis of Weasel
    the only cork I have is from wine bottles... can I boil them and put them in?

dont want any drunk fish

Check your phonebook for a local Brewing Supply store. We have several of them in Pittsburgh. You can go buy new corks for pennies, both natural and synthetic. I bought a bag of 1000 for when I make wine, they cost me about $120.00.
    The former ZCciVic22!

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car; Oversteer is when you hit with the rear. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    How long have your tetras been in there???

If it's too short maybe they are just afraid. Once they feel comfortable they should open swim in the tank.
    Luis

What fish would you like to be...???

0 Not allowed!
    Mine hide all day long and come out when I'm by the tank only because they want food.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i have floating watersprite in my tank. i bought 2 med plants 2 months ago, now i have 2 large plants with babies all over the bottom leaves(the ones not on the surface) and about 30 smaller plants that are growing really fast. that is without co2 and with some crappy ferts.(the only kind i could find in town) it can also be grown as a bushy plant if you stick it in the gravel. i'll know how well that works in a month or so as i just planted some last week
    50g-lungfish
    30g-angelfish
    29g-planted tank, kuhli loachs, neon tetras, pleco
    20g-blue yabbie, danios
    10g-cycling for shrimp
    2g and 1g- 1 snail each

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Halelorf
    I think neons also come from the black water regions in the amazon. So they don't really like strong lights anyways because they are use to the water being murky.
    you are right, and neon fry are very sensitive to light.
    I like Pie.. and I love my Fish.. so whats your game?

My Photos, enjoy.
    My Photo Bucket