· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for your parrot fish - R.I.P. - NanoTankGuy   

Question Clown on it's side

0 Not allowed!
    One of my clowns is laying on it's side. I can't see anything wrong with it. Everytime I walk over to the tank it swims away.
    It seems to be eating and swimming ok. When it swims away.
    I was going to do a water change tomorrow. Will I still go ahead and do that?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    some clowns just do that to fool you, hes fine

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awesome artwork! - invadertoast   Great Work! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    If you can't see anything wrong with him he's fine. They're real characters when they're happy. Sleep on their sides, pile on eachother, and sometimes really freak you out.
    "Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, they pass no criticism."
    ~George Eliot

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a beer to go with your name :) - Abbeys_Mom   your christmas present.  It's the 33g, it's folded :) - Abbeys_Mom   Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy   Singing to you.  Can you hear me? - hobbs   In memory of your friend, and a little love for you on that loss - kimmers318   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - crackatinny   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - crackatinny   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - crackatinny   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - crackatinny   

0 Not allowed!
    I have clowns and pakistani's, and they both do it, their just kickin' back having a snooze

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    ive got clowns they all do it,there kinda like playing dead,it worried me at first,i dont worry anymore as its normal,

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Bobo the Clown Loach   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcakes
    ive got clowns they all do it,there kinda like playing dead,it worried me at first,i dont worry anymore as its normal,
    Yep, I though both of mine were dead one day. I freaked but then as soon as I dropped in a sinking pellet they sprung up and started eating. Now it never bothers me when they do that. One will occasionally lay on his back in his hiding spot.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for your parrot fish - R.I.P. - NanoTankGuy   

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys, It kind of freaked me out because I never saw him do that before.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo the Clown Loach
    Yep, I though both of mine were dead one day. I freaked but then as soon as I dropped in a sinking pellet they sprung up and started eating. Now it never bothers me when they do that. One will occasionally lay on his back in his hiding spot.
    the bigger they get the more they do it,
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Gorgeous new aquascaping! - Rue   for good luck and something magical to hold - smaug   you can be my valentine anytime jarhead - smaug   Thanks for the support - jbeining75   I thank you for the thoughtful gift,:) - kitten3326   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shalafi04   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - shalafi04   Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - shalafi04   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - shalafi04   Childhood Cancer - shalafi04   

0 Not allowed!
    clowns actually do this to rest. just like a betta will lean atop a plant to take a break. Apparently they're well known for "playing dead" all 4 of mine do this constantly, and they are nocturnal so they are usually only super active at night or when the lights are out. Dont worry. as long as you dont see any visible problems like finrot, fungus, or ich... they're fine. Just keeping you on your toes. :)
    ~~Misty~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's one for my new buddy! - 2manyfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Yep they do it all the time........just imagine chillin' on the floor on your side.