Thread: Asian Red Crabs
02-18-2008, 06:39 PM #1I am a Fish!! Wels catfish
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
Asian Red Crabs
Well i would like to know a little bit about Asian Red Crabs please.
1) what kind of tank setup do they prefer??? some land to go on i presume??
2) they can't go with any other fish can they?? well fish that swim near the bottom atleast.
3) is it true that they like some salt in their water? sea salt or aquarium salt???
4) what would the minimum tank size be for one??
5) i presume that they can eat what fiddler crabs eat?? hikari crab cuisine, flake food, brine shrimp, blood worms, shrimp pellets, veggie rounds..etc??
6) will they eat plants???
7) am i missing anything??