User Tag List

Thread: colin 2

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Default colin 2

0 Not allowed!
    :help hi is it ok 2 put bogwoob in my biorb

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the nomination - Cliff   Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff   No Message - cer   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor   Autism - sailor   

0 Not allowed!
    Hi and welcome.
    A little more information on your set up would let us help you better.
    Fish type etc
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs   Thanks for being a nice person! ...and the fiendship! :-) - digital3   Thanks for ID'ing my Apisto - Spyder   youre always so nice! - cocoa_pleco   Merry Christmas Jess :) - MeganL3985   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Fishalicious   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fishalicious   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Fishalicious   HIV/AIDS - Fishalicious   

0 Not allowed!
    I am pretty sure you can add bogwood to a Biorb as long as it is stable and doesn't fall over easy... A Biorb however even the largest model are far too small for a pleco...
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the nomination - Cliff   Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff   No Message - cer   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor   Autism - sailor   

0 Not allowed!
    What is a biorb?
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs   Thanks for being a nice person! ...and the fiendship! :-) - digital3   Thanks for ID'ing my Apisto - Spyder   youre always so nice! - cocoa_pleco   Merry Christmas Jess :) - MeganL3985   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Fishalicious   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fishalicious   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Fishalicious   HIV/AIDS - Fishalicious   

0 Not allowed!
    How do I put it nicely... emmmz

A biorb is a round fish tank (small) with a filter built in the center and built in lights (glorified fishbowl).. they are very popular in the UK and banned in Germany.... the largest biorb is a 60 which is 15 gallons

They even have saltwater kits to convert them into saltwater tanks.

http://www.wearefish.com/
    Last edited by Fishalicious; 02-16-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    My own Fish Blog
    Small Fish for Small Tanks

'The measure of kindness is that you are kind without measure'

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Fishalicious

see ya learn something everyday.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For extraordinary attention to rocks! - Rue   heres another to the collection lol - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Yes you can put bogwood in your biorb so long as you can fulfill the following requirements, It will fit through the opening in the top and will be stable and not fall over.

But like Sailor said, more info would be good. I presume its for a plec to gnaw on or suck, I understand plec generally liked bogwood but some may be more partial than others.

Plec and biorb, maybe not the best combination but I cant see why it wouldnt work as long as the plec is small enough-this depends on age and type and we dont know this as yet? plz advise
    180 gal
    13 clown loach medium 2-4", 1 clown loach large 5" 10 clown loach small >2", 4 zebra loach >2", 1 gold nugget plec 3", Snowball plec 3", 1 hop catfish 3".

55Gal
    Tiger oscar

33gal
    1 siamese fighter, 1 king tiger plec, 8 white cloud minnows

37 gal
    waiting/cycling