· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a gift as a thank you for adding me as a buddy! - *Sarah*   Congrats on the new fry :) - *Sarah*   *kicks* :P - Drumachine09   Just because! - 2manyfish   Have a great Birthday! - CAF   
    Childhood Cancer - squirt_12   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - squirt_12   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - squirt_12   

Default got my plecos today

0 Not allowed!
    so i went to my LFS to exchange my 8" common pleco in for a clown pleco and picked up 4 more. SO in total i got 5 clown plecos. I got a huge deal on them. For 5 i only paid $19.19. Which is good i think.

i floated them and added a little bit of my tank water for about 30-40 minutes. They are now swimming around the bottom of the tank. They are really fast too. They just zoom from one side to the other.

they are about 1" right now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because of you I saved a fish!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all of the help that you have given me :) - squirt_12   to my new buddy - mitcore   For being you! - NickFish   Here is a hotdog for a good Freind! - Patriot   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice!!!

Got any pics yet?

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the nomination - Cliff   Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff   No Message - cer   Thanks for the rep - Cliff   thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor   Autism - sailor   

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like a great score. You got a good deal on those. Bring on the pics.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    do you have some wood in the tank for them.Also the are very territorial so m ake sure they all have there own hiding places.My clown is only 3" and he beats on my 7" leopard plec all the time.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a gift as a thank you for adding me as a buddy! - *Sarah*   Congrats on the new fry :) - *Sarah*   *kicks* :P - Drumachine09   Just because! - 2manyfish   Have a great Birthday! - CAF   
    Childhood Cancer - squirt_12   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - squirt_12   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - squirt_12   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug
    do you have some wood in the tank for them.Also the are very territorial so m ake sure they all have there own hiding places.My clown is only 3" and he beats on my 7" leopard plec all the time.
    i will be getting some wood here soon and picking up some clay pots...about 4-6 clay pots and 2-3 pieces of drift wood.

the pics will come soon.....i just want to wait for them to settle in.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because of you I saved a fish!! - 2manyfish   Thanks for all of the help that you have given me :) - squirt_12   to my new buddy - mitcore   For being you! - NickFish   Here is a hotdog for a good Freind! - Patriot   

0 Not allowed!
    cool

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by squirt_12
    i will be getting some wood here soon and picking up some clay pots...about 4-6 clay pots and 2-3 pieces of drift wood.

the pics will come soon.....i just want to wait for them to settle in.
    they will be very happy little clowns indeed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug
    they will be very happy little clowns indeed!
    i hope so....and i have some big round rocks int here for them to suck onto aswell.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thanks very much for helping me and sticking with me till the end. lol - squirt_12   For your new baby girl! - gm72   **Congrats On Your New Baby **  : ) - MeganL3985   Congrats!!! - Hailey   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   
    Autism - country_boy454   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - country_boy454   

0 Not allowed!
    Good score... on with the pics!
    20g long 84w, fluorite, planted, 5 Habrosus Corys, MTS, pair of Clown Pleco (L104)
    20gal tall: home to 10 brevis. Letting them pair off then will put the rest into the 55.
    55g empty

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

sorry about your cat, but 18 years old is a impressive age! - cocoa_pleco   Heres To Those Baby Angels Of Yours! :) - MeganL3985   oscar drinking party! - cocoa_pleco   for quiz answer - Dave66   From one mom to another, cheers! - SkarloeysMom   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - arkie   

0 Not allowed!
    thats an excellent price, you did score. im sure everyone is sick of me quoting the aussie price for a clown pleco, lol but over here they are worth $119 each!!!!!!! its not fair
    4ft cichlid community
    4ft community tank
    2ft endler guppy tank
    think i have MTS!!!!!