· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Pics

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You're hella cool! - Rocky06fx4   Thank you for your donation! - Tigerbarb   to my new drinking pal ;) - arkie   hope you dont mind...for cara get well soon - angelcakes   My heart goes to Cara - Get well Soon! - Tolley   
    Autism - ZCciVic22   

0 Not allowed!
    Here's some blurry ones of mine. I'll try to get better ones soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The former ZCciVic22!

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car; Oversteer is when you hit with the rear. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    My avatar and profile pic are the only good pictures I could get of my oscar. The damn thing is so fast its hard to get a good pic when it won't quit moving around.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

tribute to digga r.i.p - angelcakes   Your Awesome! - Tolley   happy easter to me........LOL - angelcakes   Thank you for the nomination and sorry for the fishy - Billythefish   Probably the nicest members on the forum... - Goshawk   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - angelcakes   HIV/AIDS - angelcakes   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoa_pleco
    hes hard to get a picture of because every time he sees me he jumps around thinking hes getting food
    i know that problem been trying to get a picture all afternoon so i could up load one

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    lol, he knows how to get me to give him food. if he doesnt want any food he ignores me, but if he wants some he runs up and shakes allover, and he wont stop until i give him some

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    Carl and Jarvis are inmy gallery. The pic files are too big to get in here.
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

We all love fast food!! - Tolley   Thanx for da gift! The least I can do is return the favor! - Tigerbarb   have a gift - mitcore   For giving me the idea with your avatar(username - William   Here's a ram for ya - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice oscars
    Dewey

-------------------------------------
    10 gallon - 1x feeder fish 1x blue gourami
    2x yoyo loaches

1 1/2 gallon - empty
    38 gallon - 7x Flavus Cichlids

My alarm clock
    Formerly Known as Patriot

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just a regular gift! - Rue   Wheres all your gifts JB?!  Heres another one! - MeganL3985   for a buddy - smaug   Welcome back - sailor   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jbeining75   

0 Not allowed!
    nice oscar pics guys keep posting the beasts........
    75 Gallon South Cichlid: Tiger Oscar and Jack Dempsey

55 Gallon GT Tank: 1 Male GT and 8 Giant Danio

20 Gallon Long: Waiting for eco-complete planted red substrate that has been delayed 2 weeks due to weather.

"Don't buy fish at Wal-Mart then go to your local fish store for help when they die. Goto your local fish store first and get educated. It will save you money and many many fishes lives."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   Christmas Present! - Tolley   for the green terrors and their spawning :) - arkie   Congratulations on you pic's award And thanks for the help - Billythefish   for your oscar post..... - angelcakes   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Blu-ray   

0 Not allowed!
    Baby and the mother.
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for listening and supproting me thanks - mitcore   congrats on the preg - mitcore   Welcome to AC - Lady Hobbs   yay for saving neglected fishies!! :) - shalafi04   Happy B'day - donvichu   

0 Not allowed!
    This is "Okka" my oscar, he's so cool! I got him for Christmas, so haven't had him long, but I love him! Actually all the familly love him, hubby loves that he takes food from your hands, and that he spits gravel at the glass when he's hungry or pulls the plants out and taps on the glass with the base and my kids love that he dances with them!