· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    How about one on the walking catfish? On how thay got such a bad rep!

0 Not allowed!
    Great keep em coming. I will go through this entire list as I get the time.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    xenopus frogs(large african black clawed frog albino/brown).........you have the dwarf type but not the large,and some things are different between the 2.diet etc ps theres a pic of 1 in my avatar
    angelcakes (penny)
    "The big fish eats the small one."
    -- Sephardic saying

chat link
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Awards Showcase

Great addition to AC - Lady Hobbs Perhaps a beer instead? - Lady Hobbs NICE TANK! - Lady Hobbs U know your awesome!!!!!! - jbeining75 Very nice rift tank! Very funny jokes! - NickFish 
    Refund lmao!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for the support - jbeining75 Good luck with the JI!!!!!! - jbeining75 Right back at ya! - Hailey For help with my leopard geckos - jbeining75 
    to me - sailor Your second sets of stripes lol.... - jbeining75 to blow your nose lol..... - jbeining75 I won the lottery,thanks for the help couldn't have done it without you - kitten3326 Because I would buy you a beer if I could. - RainMan 
    For beating back the flu!!!!!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for cheering me up xoxo - shalafi04 A Cricket and Strawberry slurpee just for you :) - shalafi04 gotta buy a beer for a sailor. LOL - ILuvMyGoldBarb knowledge + friendly = sailor! yar! - turkey151 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor Autism - sailor 

0 Not allowed!
    How about an article on the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages of the different types of filtration.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hows about an article on how to figure which kind of fish go with other kinds! I don't know if this could possibly be a 'definitive' edition, as there could be some contradictory information.

Just an idear I suppose
    Ghostknife

250 Ltr (66Gallon US)
    BGK, Sailfin Pleco, Bala Shark, 3 random cichlids (cannot remember their name, they are not typical though), 4 YoYo Loach's, 1 Bristlenose, 11 Rumy nose tetra, 2 Black Widow Tetra,

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm that might be best doe by some type of guide software that gives you tank mate suggestions based on the fish you keep.

I have an idea on how to do this. If someone have time to spare and are willing to help me with this hey are welcome to pm me.

Awards Showcase

And time for YOUR gifts - Lady Hobbs another - Lady Hobbs lol - Lady Hobbs No Message - Lady Hobbs have a blue discus! - cocoa_pleco 
    but hes gonna need a friend! - cocoa_pleco A gift for myself - drubeeber For all the loves in my life - sandy_n are secret :) haa - The Red Severum Because Your Great :) - MeganL3985 
    For the beautiful picture :) - MeganL3985 word game buddy yay - angelcakes For Bri...who has been so brave & so strong. - sandy_n there you go buddy !!! - angelcakes Merry Christmas!!!! - Tolley 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco So sorry. - cer Sorry for your loss - lovleeko happy christmas and lovely new year - angelcakes Just because, lol - sandy_n 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - tiggely Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - tiggely Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tiggely Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sandy_n Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - sandy_n 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - sandy_n Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - sandy_n Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - sandy_n World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sandy_n 

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe a combined article (like sailor and wbzorker suggested) on determining the advantages/disadvantages to the different types of filters and the advantages/disadvatages on chemical filtration. It could also include how to determine the correct size filter for your tank and when/if it would be a good idea to use 2 filters instead of just 1. The article could also cover the reason why you want to avoid "dead" areas in the water and ways to correct it.

8. Default Decorating the Aquarium

0 Not allowed!
    William, if you would permit me to share my expertise (small that it is) regarding unusual ways to decorate a tank, I would be happy to do so. These are some examples of the results:

I use calendars, cards and inexpensive prints for backgrounds and build the tank around color themes that will match, contrast or compliment the colors of the occupants. Of course the spacial needs (caves or open) of the fish and inverts are the first priority, but I also take into account how each critter will look in the 4 quadrants of the tank. If you feel this approach would be helpful to others I would be glad to write an article. If not, no problem, I still got a chance to share pics with my new community
    Wendy :-)

0 Not allowed!
    You are welcome to write an article about it. Just pm it to me when your done.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvMyGoldBarb
    This could be 2 articles; One for FW species and one for SW species.
    I guess it could! I might try and put a freshwater one together sometime soon. I'm no SW expert.
    Dewey

-------------------------------------
    10 gallon - 1x feeder fish 1x blue gourami
    2x yoyo loaches

1 1/2 gallon - empty
    38 gallon - 7x Flavus Cichlids

My alarm clock
    Formerly Known as Patriot