· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The Suggest an Article Thread.

0 Not allowed!
    Do you have a good picture of a fish that you think AC should have an article about?

If so attach the picture/pictures to a post in this thread and suggest that an article be written on that species and I'll try to write and publish one when I get the chance.
    ( I will likely not be able to write anything until after new year)

I will try to write on all topics that are suggested this way (time allowing) but I might not if a topic is to obscure.

(only attach pitures that you have the copyright to and that you are willing to let AC use)

Don't have a picture but still want to suggest one or several articles?
    Then do so. Perhaps I or someone else got a picture.

Remember your suggestions help make AC better.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

2. Default Electric Blue Lobsters (cray fish)

1 Not allowed!
    They are really interesting little life forms and an article might bring several responses.I grow them and have spawned them twice so far -I have videos and still photographs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Awards Showcase

thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug 
    Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne 
    Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff Merry Christmas! - Plecos 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    "What is an Invertebrate?"

A very short, but easy, scientific article out-lining what's what.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe some "How to do a ________ biotope". like central american, amazon...I have a book with lots of them for inspiration.
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon
    Heavily Planted SE Asian biotope
    -2 SAE's, 13 threadfin rainbows, 6 White Cloud Mtn. Minnows and a dwarf gourami

12 gallon
    2 bamboo shrimp, couple cherry shrimp, 10 neons, 6 CPD's and 8 spotted rasboras

75 gallon
    South American tank
    -1 Firemouth , 1 blue acara

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe a "How to grow your own alage". Something that may prove useful to certain members.
    Dewey

-------------------------------------
    10 gallon - 1x feeder fish 1x blue gourami
    2x yoyo loaches

1 1/2 gallon - empty
    38 gallon - 7x Flavus Cichlids

My alarm clock
    Formerly Known as Patriot

Awards Showcase

Wishing You the Very Best for the New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year - Celtic Fins Happy new year! - Brookfish happy new year! - The Red Severum All Sailors love coffee - jbeining75 
    Sailor - Brookfish cheers bud! - Crispy Happy Birthday bud! - Brookfish thanks for the rep! - Lab_Rat congrats on motm - Lab_Rat 
    Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the nomination - Cliff Merry X-mass, and thanks for all of your help this past year, both here and at the store - Cliff No Message - cer Thanks for the rep - Cliff 
    thanks for the betta :D - Cyberra Happy Birthday - KingFisher thanks for the rep:) Zebra pleco for you! - Northerly Merry Christmas - Cliff Just a Thanks! - Plecos 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor Autism - sailor 

0 Not allowed!
    How about Frontosa's King of the Aquarium

Sailor

Aye Aye

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    How about something like "Fish for Beginners" which would explain different fish suitable for beginners to the hobby.
    Dewey

-------------------------------------
    10 gallon - 1x feeder fish 1x blue gourami
    2x yoyo loaches

1 1/2 gallon - empty
    38 gallon - 7x Flavus Cichlids

My alarm clock
    Formerly Known as Patriot

Awards Showcase

Have a drink on me - Dave66 From a fellow BC boy - sailor For making a great game - Futureboy thanks for the rep. - robnepper Congrats on your Gold Award :) - SkinnyChicken 
    To make up for not voting you in...lol :) - MeganL3985 Have a great trip! - MeganL3985 Happy B'day - donvichu sounds like you need a beer Doug - sailor Nice job on new tank - Lady Hobbs 
    tribbles - Commodore 64 One more for the school! - Wild Turkey Seasons Greetings, have anice Christmas. - Brookfish Feliz Navidad !!! - Alfcea Happy Holidays! - Wild Turkey 
    Merry Christmas - Northernguy Congrats TOTM - Northernguy Happy Birthday Mate - fraggle Thanks, good to see you back! - Brookfish 
    Autism - doug z Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - doug z 

0 Not allowed!
    I would like to see an article on FW cleaner shrimp (Amano, etc)
    75g - 20 cardinals : 7 panda cory : 5 Julii cory : 9 zebra danios : 1 CAE : 2 SAE : 2 yo-yos : 1 BN
    25g: 5 long-finned zebra danios

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ram
    How about something like "Fish for Beginners" which would explain different fish suitable for beginners to the hobby.
    This could be 2 articles; One for FW species and one for SW species.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

10. Smile Article/sticky suggestion

0 Not allowed!
    I've read a lot of different things-some contradictory-about chemical filtration. An article explaining what it is and the plusses and minuses would be nice.
    (Please forgive me if this is already on the forum. I'm new, and reading a bunch, and maybe just haven't seen this part of the forum yet.)
    Wendy :-)