· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zxtuner
    I have tried to attatch them and load them from fliker and niether of those ways has worked. Is there a third way to upload?
    Are you trying to put them in the Gallery here? If so, you might have to save your photos to a file on your computer and then load into the gallery from your picture file. At least the page says:
    Select the photos you wish to upload from your computer. It says nothing about entering the code from another website.

If you're talking about entering the photos in the forum, Cliff gave you a link for that.

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the É help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

0 Not allowed!
    I have had to resize most of my pics to get them to upload to the gallery. 1280x1024 seems to be a safe resolution.

It would be great if there were a way to mass upload pics though. Gets tedious when you have 20-30 pics you wanna put up.

And they might be referring to the
    "If you want to add a picture that you already have uploaded to the internet you should look further down on the page to the right (beneath the submit/upload button. There you'll find extra options and "Retrieve all images from a URL:" Enter the URL for you picture there. Under extra option you can also choose if you want to allow members to rate your pictures as well as a few other options."

I've never had any luck with that option.
    Last edited by Scrup; 09-26-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    It's easier to upload each photo and write nothing until you are finished with the uploads and at the "process" page. Then you can add what you would like to say about each photo there. You can do edits as well. See post below.

Click on the picture to enlarge it and when it is enlarged, you should see the option under it to edit/delete.
    I am missing the place where you can edit after posting. I'm hoping to edit the title and keywords to my photo (or delete it and re-upload it with the corrected info), but I am not seeing the option you're describing. Is it on this page (screenshots attached...first is of photo page and second is when I click on the picture to enlarge it)? Or was that only before you hit "process," and not after? This is already uploaded/processed. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    55 gallon planted - Fish & Shrimp - Pair of Gold Rams, albino bristlenose plecos, school of neon tetras, school of praecox dwarf neon rainbowfish, australe orange killifish, yellow kimono killifish, amano shrimp, bamboo shrimp, and a cherry shrimp colony. Plants - Dwarf baby tears, vals, guppy grass, moss, narrow-leafed java fern, amazon swords, anubias, and crypts

Arrow

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SamandAnne
    I am missing the place where you can edit after posting. I'm hoping to edit the title and keywords to my photo
    It's possible it has the same 15 minute time limit the forums have, But I am only guessing.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Once you have finalized the upload a mod would need to edit or delete it for you.

There are some limitations with the gallery, and that is one of them.

However, the mods here are super helpful, so feel free to just PM one of them.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, I was able to contact a mod to delete the photo. :)
    55 gallon planted - Fish & Shrimp - Pair of Gold Rams, albino bristlenose plecos, school of neon tetras, school of praecox dwarf neon rainbowfish, australe orange killifish, yellow kimono killifish, amano shrimp, bamboo shrimp, and a cherry shrimp colony. Plants - Dwarf baby tears, vals, guppy grass, moss, narrow-leafed java fern, amazon swords, anubias, and crypts

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, I'm trying to upload to the galleries, and it's not working well. My pictures are either at or under the 2500 pixel size, so I don't know why it's not letting me. I've tried uploading from both my computer and from my Photobucket account, and neither one will work.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank

0 Not allowed!
    Have you tried resizing them to 800 X 800 pixels ?
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I hadn't, since the instructions said 2500. I'll have to wait a bit to try 800--bad happened to my computer.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, I just reduced my pictures to 800 pixels on the widest side (They're 600 tall, to preserve ratio). Still getting the same error.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank