· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Default KingPetAll Review

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, I am joining this forum because there isn't a place to review my experience from kingpetall.com. I had purchased a betta from there for of $35, and an extra $10 for a warranty that would cover the replacement of the fish. I then had to pay shipping from Thailand to Texas, and then $60 to the transhipper to get it to me. The fish arrived and died shortly after due to stress of shipment. I contacted KingPetAll and they sent a new fish (after around a month of struggling to get a response) to the transhipper, who then said I had to pay $60 again for shipping. I explained that I didn't have the money, that I was under the impression that this was all covered under the warranty. The transhipper says they can't do anything, and thanked me for the free fish.

Super upset. Wasted over $100 here. Do not purchase from them.
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 09-08-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    Was there any way you could have read the fine print in their so-called warranty? It could well be that it didn't cover the transhipping costs, and probably exempted the company from some other things. Warranties can be tricky. You have to read them thoroughly. As for the transshipper thanking you for a "free fish", that was flippant and disrespectful.

There's no excuse for having to struggle for around a month to get a response to your complaint. That would be a real red flag to me. Any company that doesn't answer within a reasonable time frame doesn't deserve one's business.

It sounds like the transshipper operates independently from the main company, and therefore the company's warranty may not cover them. The transhipper could be a separate company, entirely.

If the warranty does state it covers the cost of transshipping for replacements, then you should try to contact KingPetAll, again, and this time demand a PROMPT reply.

Have you tried posting a Google review? You'll need a Google account for that, I believe.

Have you tried posting a review with YELP? And, there are other reviewing sites on the web. Most if not all require creating an account with them before you can post, and some use a system of algorhythms to arbitrarily and automatically censor out certain reviews, which I think is unfair because it can deny legitimate reviewers their right to be heard. You'll have to take your chances if you go that route. Some may publish your review, others may not.

There are also other aquarium forums in which you can try relaying your experience with KingPetAll, and the word will get out to even more fishkeepers.

Have you tried posting on social media -- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace? You'll reach a much wider audience, there.

Sorry about your experience. Decent companies try to do right by their customers, and that means responding to problems within a reasonable time frame, communicating openly and clearly, and doing what they can to fix things.

Good luck.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.