· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soon to be mine

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

Default Maybe two??

0 Not allowed!
    Ava is now finally following me everywhere and loves to sit on my lap often. Although when I'm sitting at the kitchen table where I use my laptop and read a lot, she tries to roll over and stretch for belly rubs and my lap is just not long or wide enough

My awesome brother thinks she needs a playmate and is coughing up the cash to make that happen. The breeder's Christmas kittens are all spoken for but she has others that will be ready to go home late Jan, early Feb. I'm waiting to hear from her to see if she will have what I want. I like the bicolor patterning, which Ava has, and would like to have a male this time. I'd also like to try a blue coloring, as opposed to Ava's seal color, just to mix things up a bit. Although, I love Ava's color so would not be opposed to another seal. I'll have my hands full for sure. But in my younger days I had 3 cats and 2 dogs for years, so I'm sure I can handle just 2 cats.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so glad Ava is doing so well. How nice of your brother to suggest a friend for Ava to romp around with, and another lap buddy for you!

Have you had another shot in your ear? I do hope those help you in the long run.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I've had 2 injections so far, with a 3rd coming up this week. No significant changes as yet but as this is the only option available, I'll keep trying. I think the ENT said he could do 4 total - I have to check that.