· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    All is well here, but I am about to go out and brave the post-apocalyptic terrors of town for the first time since this started. I plan on hitting the lumber store (I'm going to try to build myself a longbow), the grocery store, and the post office. I expect to meet a few friendly-but-distant people. I will not be packing heat on this particular mission, but a guy like me only needs his bare hands to take care of business. Or his nitrile-gloved, heavily sanitized hands. As the case may be.

Cover me--I'm goin' in.

T

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Good luck, Thomas.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Good luck Tom! We had to make an outing yesterday as my Mom needed to see the Dr as the meds she is on are causing acute edema. Dr said she could not say to stop meds (different provider from hospital where Mom had stroke) but could suggest she take aspirin instead of the Eliquis. She got her flu shot, second pneumonia vaccine and blood work. We put on our last 6 disposable gloves to go, and a sanitizer. Plus I had to pick up some groceries after I dropped Sis and Mom off. I took my reusable bag and didn't touch a cart. Some people were better at distancing than others.
    When needed I just went down another aisle, or got out of the way of those less considerate in distancing.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Speaking of disposable gloves...there's a certain one we keep at the house all of the time, we use them for alot of things, but mainly food prep...latex, powder-free, non-hospital grade...I've ordered them from Amazon for years...last time I bought them, they were around $10 for a thousand count box...currently, Amazon has them listed for $49.50/box....I commented on the product page that this is obvious price gouging, and that Amazon should not allow this...they emailed me back, could not post my comment, because it "violated their policy".....whatever, Amazon

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Don't you love that? Supposedly Amazon is cracking down on those sellers, is there a way to report them instead of leaving feedback/review?
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    There may be, I've have to look further into it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Good luck!
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    I made it back alive. Pretty anticlimactic, really. A disappointing lack of pillaging and looting. Several businesses still open, lots of bare shelves and "1 per customer" limits at the grocery store, guys at the lumber store shooting the breeze like always, just standing a little farther apart then usual. Nice to live in a small town where almost everybody knows and likes each other...and the rest are kept honest by the fact that this is Wyoming and pretty much everybody is carrying.

Got back with enough groceries that I probably won't need to go to town for at least a week or two, and an oak board that is going to be worthless for building a bow. Curse that dim light in the lumber warehouse!!!

Here's what we did a couple days ago, if anyone's desperate for something to read. :)

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your first guppy, lol - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Hey! Saw this and figured I would chime in too. :)

My state/city isn't on lock down yet (I live in Alabama) and I have been off work for about a week now. Thankfully the children's hospital I work for gave us 80 hours of "COVID-19" pay but any other days off after that have to come out of our own PTO hours- really hoping I can get access to work from home soon! My pups/cat are also thoroughly enjoying the fact that I am home everyday all day to give them attention. I'm not sure what they will do when this is all over. lol

I also went for groceries the other day almost a little annoyed at the sheer amount of people slathering their nasty gloves around the place and then touching their faces and everything. Eek!! I am now officially letting all my current groceries go untouched in the pantry for a few days because I definitely did not clean them like that video that's going around is telling us to do. haha

I also went over to Lowes too because I really wanted to get my tiny little raised garden bed up and running while the weather is nice. Thankfully all the stuff I needed was on the outside of the garden center- so got in and out really quick. I don't plan on getting out anymore, I just wanted to make sure to get it before anything else gets too crazy.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe View Post
    Bring out the jigsaw puzzles -- the more pieces, the merrier. Should keep folks occupied for quite some time. Varying degrees of challenging, but fun, nonetheless.

BTW, my brother is on lockdown in California.
    My son's GF is a big jigsaw puzzle fan and I watched her complete one I had given her over the 2 days they were here for Christmas. So I've since bought myself 2, and started one about 3 months ago but not very consistently. Since I work at my kitchen table (I have a big board for it), I moved it into another room about 2 months ago when they were here for supper and I haven't moved it back yet. The girlfriend was eying it closely, but I wouldn't let her near it. I'll have to bring it out again soon and concentrate and stop watching all these news feeds - they're really making me crazy.