· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Question Opinions on Coast GEM USA?

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all, I'm new here so I don't know if I'm posting in the right topic/forum.

Yesterday morning I ordered 3 male bettas from Coast Gem USA. I paid extra for fedex standard overnight shipping. I have yet to receive a shipment or tracking number yet, is this normal? Has anyone else purchased from them? If so, how was your experience? I don't know why they haven't sent a tracking number when I paid a small fortune for this expensive type of shipping...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

2 Not allowed!
    Have you tried to contact them? Did they respond to you, and how? I'm sure there are others here who would like to know how these folks do business, if they're trustworthy or not. Sometimes, these things are just the result of incompetence. If you explain the problem, they might resolve it for you immediately. If not, take your business elsewhere. They need to make this right, since they've taken your money for a promise unfulfilled.

It might also be a computer glitch, and the tracking number didn't come through for some reason. You still need to let them know.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   My fish say thanks - KoryKat   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bettazoe1103 View Post
    Hello all, I'm new here so I don't know if I'm posting in the right topic/forum.

Yesterday morning I ordered 3 male bettas from Coast Gem USA. I paid extra for fedex standard overnight shipping. I have yet to receive a shipment or tracking number yet, is this normal? Has anyone else purchased from them? If so, how was your experience? I don't know why they haven't sent a tracking number when I paid a small fortune for this expensive type of shipping...

So you bought fish on Thursday, which means there is a chance it is processed on Friday. Fedex standard overnight shipping occurs only on business days (M-Thurs). I would expect them to ship your fish on Monday. Contact them to find out when they plan to ship.

These guys are local to me and many folks in my area haven't had an issue with them.