· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

Default 1080 clean green nz.

0 Not allowed!
    I love how our government green party is hectic trying to kill all animals in nz to remove pests.

Native birds are vanishing fish wild life and native wild life.

So love how our country is so dirty it's not safe to swim in the rivers.
    Not even for the dogs is it safe.

But apparently nz markets it self as clean and green.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    So what happened to the poor dog??
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Died, along with lots of love stock endangered birds lizards, fish and anything else that get in the way.

Good on nz, we are so retarded these days we are just off venzual and North Korea.

Or internet is so sensors, police look for you for anything anti governement, already have my internet connection fiddled with and watched because I am ultra anti it.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm confused....what does "1080" refer to?

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    One of the most world wide banned poisons that they mix in baits.

Virtually no country uses it.
    I have no clue why any one trades with us for our food due to this.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    That is a true shame...it is a bait for mammals?...or kills everything that ingests it?

And WHY kill off so much bio diversity in the first place, in one of the most beautiful spots on the planet??
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 07-05-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Unbelievable.
    No Cory, No Glory !!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    It is...it's unbelievable, sickening, and absurd

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    This is New Zealand.
    You need to read river reports before taking your dog to it else the water is to toxic.

Our lakes are getting worse, it's endless.
    We only look clean and green because it's false advertising.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

1 Not allowed!
    Sounds like you're just a step or two away from being under a dictatorship. If they can censor your internet and it's legal for police to spy on you for your political views, then you're almost there. Next, they'll be banning and burning books.

I am a little confused as to what they're doing with the 1080. Are they deliberately poisoning ALL animals, and for what purpose? What do they mean by "getting rid of pests"? Invasive species? Insect pests? I'm not sure I understand what that's all about. Are they putting poison into your water systems over there to try to get rid of pests that have been invading your water systems? Is it a broad-brush, blanket kind of thing like DDT was here before it was banned?

Surely, if they want to clean up the environment and eradicate invasive species, there are safer ways to do that without poisoning everything in sight.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.