· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   My fish say thanks - KoryKat   

0 Not allowed!
    Tannins won't stop a bacterial infection that is already in place. It's a good preventative, and works wells if the water is acidic enough not to allow pathogenic bacteria growth.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Let's see what happens. Finloss isn't always caused by bacterial finrot.
    No Cory, No Glory !!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksor View Post
    Tannins won't stop a bacterial infection that is already in place. It's a good preventative, and works wells if the water is acidic enough not to allow pathogenic bacteria growth.
    Any suggestions based on my described scenario?
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   My fish say thanks - KoryKat   

1 Not allowed!
    I need pictures of the fins. Splitting is not enough to justify medication while if it looks like it is disintegrating, that could warrant medication use especially if the fish stops eating and starts to act lethargic.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

0 Not allowed!
    I need pictures of the fins. Splitting is not enough to justify medication while if it looks like it is disintegrating, that could warrant medication use especially if the fish stops eating and starts to act lethargic.
    Unfortunately this site/my phone isn’t letting me upload photos tonight for some reason but overall they look a bit better tonight and really I would consider what they did/do have to be mild. A couple of them look nearly u touched by it maybe just a touch of a jagged edge on a dorsal or tailfin anther two maybe a touch worse with more of the jagged edges and then the fifth one is the worst it has the jagged edge plus a rip. Hardly any recession if any.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!

Also thus far activity levels and eating have not changed at all.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Any ideas on why I can’t post pictures? I’ve tried all 3 browser options and no luck with any of them. It pops up like it’s going to let me and then once is select a photo and it loads the window goes away. It the picture isn’t there in my post. I’ve never had that problem in the past.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    @mac, have a look at this when you can
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Bump bump bump
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I've had this same issue multiple times since the site got moved to a new server. For me it was due to the size of the images. My phone simply makes massive photos. I got around this by uploading the photos to my computer and resizing them with Paint or sometimes I'll email them from my phone to my email address because my phone will let me resize the file sizes when I try sending emails out.

Hope this helps!