· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Unfortunately that freedom also comes with a cost and many simply can't pay for procedures and medications even with insurance. There are pros and cons for everything.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/america...ford-medicine/

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-bills/530679/

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...thal-rationing

and its nothing new...

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...t-201501307673
    Back home here with a fully apparent funded one we have people who a refused treatment dying while on waiting lists, but nothing is done about it from our government.

Each week more and more insurance companies are gaining clients and in turn suing the establishment for faulty work or failure to do their duty.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post

Each week more and more insurance companies are gaining clients and in turn suing the establishment for faulty work or failure to do their duty.
    This is significant
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    This is significant
    The down side for us is if I get insurance above what I have already that's about 6 plus k for me to pay.

Yet out of tax and mandatory acc levy I still have to pay that as well, even though I have better care options no waiting list and not burden to the public.

Also our local public funded stuff is happy to miss lead, fail to send information, get you into default and then cancel or work they would have to do by running you around and around in circles.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

2 Not allowed!
    New Zealand sounds a lot like Illinois. People keep voting the same party in. What does that get us. Some of the highest property taxes in the nation.
    Oh and the governor who ran on "for the middle class" is pushing for the highest gas tax in the nation.
    It's sad really we just had city and county elections, 11% of registered voters in our county voted.
    If it's too loud you're too old
    If it's too fast then it must be thrash

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey nut View Post
    New Zealand sounds a lot like Illinois. People keep voting the same party in. What does that get us. Some of the highest property taxes in the nation.
    Oh and the governor who ran on "for the middle class" is pushing for the highest gas tax in the nation.
    It's sad really we just had city and county elections, 11% of registered voters in our county voted.
    We have gotten worse now they we have signed up with the 5 eye and fully allied with China now their new pacific project.

Even got Chinese police training here with us for joint police in nz.

Just got word we will not have any doctors to help the mid wives as of next year.
    No money in the public health for our local dhb to pay for them for the birth process.
    So the public taxed for manadotry free health care, then employers are forced to pay for our accident compensation system, which is part government part private which has relsulted in many never getting treatment because they have a loop hole in the legal system to not need go to court but use their own paid mediation officers, or go like me directly to court and pay a lot to get proper care. Long story short they want us to bow pay for the doctor when your going for birth if you need it, yet we are a country that's meant to be free.
    Man alive this country is falling apart, in every way shape or form.
    Do I stay and wait and hope to kick my way to the head of the pig trough, or leave and go home to my home country of Australia and leave this place to collapse.
    Currently due to my trade we can do what we want because we are needed and Ozzie pays double our rates, so at this stage we are not under pressure, but hmm.

Glad I have money over seas stored for a rainy day, oh and I am Ozzie national.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    I hope everyone here is paying attention. These kinds of predicaments could become our fate in the not-so-distant future. This is REAL, folks, in many parts of the world. Do we want it as our reality, also? Competition and a free market are the best assurances of a level playing field. When we have choices, we can shun those businesses and companies that treat their customers unfairly and go with those who do the right thing. But we have to be allowed that option.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    It is very real, highly unfair, and heavily manipulated.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Unfortunately that freedom also comes with a cost and many simply can't pay for procedures and medications even with insurance. There are pros and cons for everything.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/america...ford-medicine/

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-bills/530679/

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...thal-rationing

and its nothing new...

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...t-201501307673
    Exactly, runaway capitalism at its greatest. This is the "free-market" reality.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Just finished another very expensive call trying to force our apparently free health care to fix me.

This is going to take for ever to get done.
    Why would you want this stuff, it's broken and dose not work at all.

What makes it worse you have no choice or way to opt out. It is mandatory.
    Last edited by mac; 05-13-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    When a company's paid mediator is called in to settle a dispute, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion who they're going to side with. Who is paying them? Doesn't much matter if the person on the other side has a valid complaint. Issues can be spun to favor the company against the worker. I've never trusted the concept of a paid mediator when the side who is against you pays for it. Now, if the mediator is truly objective -- being paid by an outside entity -- both parties are more likely to receive a fair hearing -- to be listened to -- and receive a fair ruling. That does sometimes happen.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.