· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    I wouldn't rush a purchase, lighting is no emergency...ambient light in a room is plenty for most FW tanks and fish, even planted ones

I use the Current Satellite fixtures on all of my tanks that I can, and like them alot...I have the Plus Series, there's also the Pro which has additional features, but too pricey for my budget

You'd want this one here for a 36" long tank: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C7OTEVS...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I've had good luck with these fixtures, and lots of different lighting options to choose from...I wish they made them small enough to fit my 5.5G tanks
    +1. My new favorite.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

0 Not allowed!
    So to be precise it’s the fluval sky. It’s a fairly high end model it seems like.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

0 Not allowed!
    So with it being fully adjustable any suggestions on intensity/color settings to use?
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well got the fulval and it’s pretty sweet! Fully customizable color and intensity red green blue and white light. Can customize “sunrise” and “sunset times including how long the sunrise or sunset takes.

Side note while programming the light via Bluetooth my iPhone ended up inside the tank...🤦*♂️🤪😳...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So thus far I have settled for having the red range at 85% power the blue at 55 the green at 45 and the white at 40. The light has the potential to be VERY bright. I have the sunrises and sunsets all set up and they seem to be working. I will see how the tank is fairing over the next couple of days(fish and plants) and then adjust as needed.
    ~Pray for Henry~