· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Buster looks like trouble, lol. They are all cuties. SO great to see everyone's furry, feathered and misc multi legged family.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Buster looks like trouble, lol. They are all cuties. SO great to see everyone's furry, feathered and misc multi legged family. left:
    He's around 9 months old and a total mess. Most of the time he gets called Bus-turd because he's a little $#!@. This is favorite way to lounge around the house:

Last edited by showmebutterfly; 02-28-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Lol, out new kitten has acquired a few nick names...Pandora's Box, Big trouble in little kitten, Nasty Princess, Little Pain and Troublemaker. She is teaching our older cats her bad behavior. Our other cats never bothered the plants, but because this little pain thinks its fun to walk in them and pull leaves out and dig in the dirt-the other two are following her bad behavior. I will be getting packing tape this weekend and putting it on the plant pot rim sticky side up. Will see how she likes that

BTW our tortie Wednesday loves that pose too, she is just a lot fuzzier, lol.
    puddles.jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    BTW our tortie Wednesday loves that pose too, she is just a lot fuzzier, lol.
    puddles.jpg
    Does she get mad if you rub her belly? Whenever Buster is laying belly up we can't resist going over to run his belly. He doesn't like it. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Its not her preferred place to be pet, but she won't bite or move (usually she doesn't move) . I love to touch that white spot where the hair never grew back from her getting fixed ( I assume). She has to have some ragdoll in her, she loves to be held like a baby, has a soft meow but is super vocal-even having a conversation with you, plays fetch with her toys returning what you throw many times, will go outdoors without a leash-just a harness, stays by your side wherever you are, comes running when called or clicked (or if you whistle the first lines of Kung Foo Fighting, no clue but maybe her goofy mix of tortie and rag makes her extra silly. )

https://www.catster.com/cats-101/about-the-ragdoll-cat

Last edited by Boundava; 02-28-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    He's around 9 months old and a total mess. Most of the time he gets called Bus-turd because he's a little $#!@. This is favorite way to lounge around the house:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d69254cc89.jpg
    In case you don't realize it, your house is now HIS house. That includes everything in it. After he has dug in the plant soil, have you found any "souvenirs" he may have left there? My kitties have the habit of digging in my large outdoor planters, and more than once, I have found their calling cards when I've emptied them to put in new potting soil for Spring planting. I've taken to putting in large rocks, abalone shells and large conch shells with spiky points. These not only add an extra touch of decor to the planters, they also discourage my cats from bothering them.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe View Post
    In case you don't realize it, your house is now HIS house. That includes everything in it. After he has dug in the plant soil, have you found any "souvenirs" he may have left there? My kitties have the habit of digging in my large outdoor planters, and more than once, I have found their calling cards when I've emptied them to put in new potting soil for Spring planting. I've taken to in putting large rocks, abalone shells and large conch shells with spiky points. These not only add an extra touch of decor to the planters, they also discourage my cats from bothering them.
    I don't have plants - that's Nat.
    But I'm sure if I did have them that Buster would be more than happy to add his special organic fertilizer. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    This is an older picture and Maggie, the Silky Terrier on the right is no longer with us. She lived to the ripe old age of 17. Lily, the Havanese, is now 15 1/2. I don't seem to have any digital photos of my 3 cats (all have been gone for 8-10 years).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

because you are going to need it with the new baby - Hockey nut   Thanks for the rep! Sorry about your losses :( - Silbar   I love your new butterfly garden1 - Silbar   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Rascal, and our newest addition, Coco

rascal and coco.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a frontosa, to start your collection - Slaphppy7   4 the help - rookie   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    I don't have plants - that's Nat.
    But I'm sure if I did have them that Buster would be more than happy to add his special organic fertilizer. lol
    The trick for that is crumple tinfoil around the plant base