· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Thread: Notte

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

Default Notte

4 Not allowed!
    This is my little boy Notte (pronounced: no-tay)

Taking a catnap.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

2 Not allowed!
    Is he already as spoiled as he can be, or is there room for more pampering? Looks like he has the good life.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    What a beauty!

Also, I love your room's color scheme.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

3 Not allowed!
    I was just thinking, "no-tay" could be pronounced "naugh-ty"? LOL!
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yes it can, lol! Thats why I pronounced it phonetically- so his name wouldn't be mistaken for naughty. Although, he can be really naughty sometimes, brings into the house birds, mice, dragonflies... anything he can catch. And the majority of them are not dead or hurt- just frightened ...
    I guess he wants me to do the deed. Its awful. :(

Actually, Notte means night in Italian. Black cat- night- foolish superstitions about black cats, etc...
    That is how he is named.
    This picture shows the opposite of the stupid middle-age superstitions of black cats. He is an angel in a pink floral blanket. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, more than once I've had to rescue an uninjured bird from one of my cats. I caught him running off with it in his mouth and caught up to him and made him drop it. The bird was stunned, and I was able to take it up to our deck and place it into one of my flower pots. Meanwhile, I locked my kitty inside of his little (luxury) house for the rest of the day (not sure it really was "punishment"), while the bird eventually recovered and flew off. Had a hummingbird that way, and a yellowish warbler. Both survived and as soon as they could, made an aerial exit for the trees.

I think they tend to play with them more than eat them, and as long as they don't chomp down, there's a chance they can still get away.

Toys, instead? Nice try, but my cats would rather play with little critters than kitty toys. I even give them catnip toys, and they go ga-ga for one or two days, then totally ignore them.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by discusluv View Post
    Yes it can, lol! Thats why I pronounced it phonetically- so his name wouldn't be mistaken for naughty. Although, he can be really naughty sometimes, brings into the house birds, mice, dragonflies... anything he can catch. And the majority of them are not dead or hurt- just frightened ...
    I guess he wants me to do the deed. Its awful. :(

Actually, Notte means night in Italian. Black cat- night- foolish superstitions about black cats, etc...
    That is how he is named.
    This picture shows the opposite of the stupid middle-age superstitions of black cats. He is an angel in a pink floral blanket. :)
    LOL, he is looking at what you are eating and trying to show you what you should be eating. He is a beauty.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Black cat superstitions are stupid. One of the nicest, most affectionate kitties I've had was as black as the ace of spades. I collect cat figurines, and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find black ones. There just aren't many made, and I suspect it's because of that old nonsense.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    LOL, he is looking at what you are eating and trying to show you what you should be eating. He is a beauty.