· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a frontosa, to start your collection - Slaphppy7   4 the help - rookie   

Default How do you put pictures on this site?

0 Not allowed!
    I am a completely stupid computer person, I don't know if it's age or lack of caring. But I would like to post a picture on this site now and then. So in real dummy terms could somebody help me.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins   Here is yours! lol - Northernguy   Its appreciated! - Northernguy   I hope it's still cold. Cheers - Strider199   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Years ago i used to have to upload pic to photobucket then copy the photobucket link and add it in the post but im sure some of the newer members will chime in and let u know if there is a easyier way
    Currently
    55gal
    23 Mbuna

Decommissioned
    10 gallon FOWLR Cycling
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=82475

110 gallon planted
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=50266

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I use Imugr to upload photos.
    Its very user friendly.
    https://imgur.com/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Here's how I do it...save the pic to my desktop, then follow these steps...notice I choose image "9631" from my desktop, then it appears in the dialog box before I hit "Upload File" in step 6...you won't see the actual image until after you post, see step 7...depending on your upload speed and size of pic, each pic can take many seconds to upload

step 1.jpg..................................

step 2.jpg

step 3.jpg

step 4.jpg

step 5.jpg

step 6.jpg

step 7.jpg
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 02-10-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins   Here is yours! lol - Northernguy   Its appreciated! - Northernguy   I hope it's still cold. Cheers - Strider199   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    I tried slaphppy7's way on my galaxy 9+ and it seems like it would work on a computer but on my phone it lets me choose the file but the upload button doesnt work. Mabe later ill try on another browser
    Last edited by rookie; 02-10-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    Currently
    55gal
    23 Mbuna

Decommissioned
    10 gallon FOWLR Cycling

110 gallon planted

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    Testing slaphppy7's way
    Sure, post a pic here

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    I tried slaphppy7's way on my galaxy 9+ and it seems like it would work on a computer but on my phone it lets me choose the file but the upload button doesnt work. Mabe later ill try on another browser
    There is a different way to do it on an Android. Go to go advanced and then click the paperclip. In the upper right corner there is a button called attach files. Click that and follow the steps. FYI you can only upload pictures smaller then 2000x 2000 pixels.

If you need more details let me know I can do the picture thing like slap
    "They had learned to speak, and so had won their first great victory over Time. Now the knowledge of one generation could be handed on to the next, so that each age could profit from those that had gone before." 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Arthur C. Clark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I was able to follow the steps but when i hit upload it just spun for a wile then stoped but didnt upload the picture. Most likley because i was over the pixle limit. I went into my settings and my phone wont let me change the picture settings that low. So i guess im beat lol

Fissh were u able to get it.
    Currently
    55gal
    23 Mbuna

Decommissioned
    10 gallon FOWLR Cycling

110 gallon planted

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus291 View Post
    There is a different way to do it on an Android. Go to go advanced and then click the paperclip. In the upper right corner there is a button called attach files. Click that and follow the steps. FYI you can only upload pictures smaller then 2000x 2000 pixels.

If you need more details let me know I can do the picture thing like slap
    Many thanks, my method above is desktop PC only...those of you with other devices (smart phones), please chime in

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

2 Not allowed!
    The image upload works but it does not create any thumbnail which makes it seem like the upload fail. The image will therefore not show in the preview but will show in the actual post. This is a bug due to aging software and will be fixed with the new software that will go live asap. I estimate within a week
    Do as I say. Not as I do.