· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    My wife is gonna keep my snubby. Yesterday was the first time she shot it and she instantly fell in love with it. Her tiny little M&P Bodyguard in .38sp was too painful for her to shoot because it was so light. I even tried different grips and really light loads for her and she was never happy with it. Just way too snappy and her hands were getting beat up. I had her try her .38s in my magnum and her face lit up with a huge grin.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    I had her try her .38s in my magnum and her face lit up with a huge grin.
    Good. Yeah, a hand gun has to have a certain amount of heft to it or it's just not fun to shoot for any length of time. I'm not a fan of polymer framed pistols, never have been. The Dan Wesson .357 shot like a Ruger Singe Six .22 because of the frame heft and extra barrel weight and balance.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Finally arrived and feels great! Not too happy that I received one with a matte black finish when the product images showed a version that has a glossy appearance, but I can live with it. Not like you can return a firearm anyway

newtaurus.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Finally arrived and feels great! Not too happy that I received one with a matte black finish when the product images showed a version that has a glossy appearance, but I can live with it. Not like you can return a firearm anyway

newtaurus.jpg
    What you can't return them??

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Great job on the dentist's tank! - Slaphppy7   Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    My only revolver is an old .22 I inherited when my grandpa died. It's such a piece of junk I'm a little scared to shoot it, but I still pop a rabbit with it once in a while. It doesn't bruise my hand, though, so that's nice. ha ha ha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Years ago when I use to be a member with the local pistol club my favorite match shoot, room cleaning and tactical swat training with the local police was with this humble m9.

Smooth balanced and easy to use.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    What you can't return them??
    Nope. I've never heard of a dealer that will accept returns on firearms or ammunition. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it, but every brick&mortar and online retailer that I'm familiar with have big notices that all gun sales are final.

If something is wrong with the gun and covered under warranty you can send it in to the manufacturer to get it worked on, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    My only revolver is an old .22 I inherited when my grandpa died. It's such a piece of junk I'm a little scared to shoot it, but I still pop a rabbit with it once in a while. It doesn't bruise my hand, though, so that's nice. ha ha ha
    My grandfather taught me to shoot when I was a young lad and one of the first guns I used was a .22 revolver. Fun little gun and you can't beat the prices of .22lr ammo. Definitely easier on the hands haha My mom has really bad rheumatoid arthritis and can't really handle much shock to her fingers and wrists but .22 is tame enough for her to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Years ago when I use to be a member with the local pistol club my favorite match shoot, room cleaning and tactical swat training with the local police was with this humble m9.

Smooth balanced and easy to use.
    That's a handsome Beretta. I'm partial to 1911 because I like the style a bit more and I prefer .45acp over 9mm, but I'd still be happy with an M9 :)