· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Ya, I'm still having these issues also. Wish I could upload some pictures!
    "They had learned to speak, and so had won their first great victory over Time. Now the knowledge of one generation could be handed on to the next, so that each age could profit from those that had gone before." 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Arthur C. Clark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Test

Tried to upload a small jpeg image with FF, doesn't work
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

3 Not allowed!
    I know the problem with the pics (I think) and I am waiting for the host to fix it.

As for new posts. I am able to recreate the problem now which makes it easier to solve it. Right now I am trying a few different ways of listing the new posts. But work is a bit slow since I need to change a setting, wait a few hours to see if it works, and then change again if it doesn't.

The best solution would be to replace the forum software alltogether since it is very old and it gets harder and harder to get it to work with modern servers. But if I do then we risk losing some of the custom features.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

4 Not allowed!
    OMG New Posts just worked-it didn't a few minutes ago!

I was going through some serious AC withdrawal!!

BTW, NOT a fan of tapatalk
    Last edited by Boundava; 01-09-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I know the problem with the pics (I think) and I am waiting for the host to fix it.

As for new posts. I am able to recreate the problem now which makes it easier to solve it. Right now I am trying a few different ways of listing the new posts. But work is a bit slow since I need to change a setting, wait a few hours to see if it works, and then change again if it doesn't.

The best solution would be to replace the forum software alltogether since it is very old and it gets harder and harder to get it to work with modern servers. But if I do then we risk losing some of the custom features.
    Custom features, such as what?

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    Features (custom or otherwise) that I am uncertain if I could port over to more modern software includes:
    awards
    Ribbons
    gifts
    User tagging
    Most liked posts
    Thumbs up.
    And likely a few others things. Many of these functions could likely be restored but I can not know for sure before i try. It would likely be possible to create similar systems but I am not sure how easy (or hard) it would be to bring old data over.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to keep those if we can...AC seems to be working fine for me this morning

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Cleared the cache at work and it seems to be good here too, now I have the new posts working. It was good for me with the new posts at the home PC too. I just can't upload photos, just video links.

Oh and the email updates don't work, but if I can see new posts then that doesn't bother me at all.
    Last edited by Boundava; 01-09-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    I'm writing this response using Edge, but I just went over to Chrome (because of Nat's post) and opened the site there, too. New posts is working - at this particular minute, anyway - and I did not have to clear cookies or cache. We'll see what happens throughout the day and I'll report whether it consistently works or if this is just a brief event.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Crud-I don't think we have no new posts so it seems chrome isn't working again...
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast