· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Hang in there--you can do this...
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Well they took 3/4 of the stuff including the 180, 125 and stand, 120 and stand (5ft one) and the stand for my 120 (2'x4'). As they carried in the 180 I saw several cracks in the trim, one extending to the top brace. They apologized and I hope some epoxy will fill the cracks and stop the center brace from breaking entirely. They will have to make another trip to pick up some other odds and ends. Not sure if I should call the moving company. Like I said I won't be able to set it up till early summer so not sure if affect it's ability to hold water.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Center brace is very important on those big tanks, proceed with caution...
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I will be contacting the movers tomorrow with photos. Good thing I took insurance up to 5k.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Thinking about ya. Hope all goes well with your walk-through today.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    The movers wound up breaking down halfway through moving the truck battery died. It took them 3 hours to get another truck to come out to give them a new battery. In the meantime they rushed the moving of the large tanks and did scuff my 125 and my sister's 120 in addition to doing all the damage to the 180. because of the delay with the truck and a lot of miscommunication since the only person who understood English out of the crew of four was the foreman they did not move a lot of the stuff that I wanted them to. They also weren't able to finish moving until after 6:00. They started at 9:00 a.m. . With this left me with was a huge mess Wednesday morning to try to move out and clean the house before 11:30. Needless to say it did not happen I didn't get out of the house until 2:00, and my a-hole lawyer called me repeatedly to ask why I wasn't out of the house and when I was planning to be out of the house, only for me to learn later that the buyers weren't actually moving in till the end of the month. so I'm not sure what the rush was for me to be out of the house if they weren't moving in on that day. I can only assume that they're having work done out of the house before they move in and so whoever was coming over to Begin work or give them an estimate on the work is what they wanted me to be out of the house for. I apologize if this doesn't read well as I'm talking to my phone instead of typing as I am in darkness right now since I don't have a light in my room and I don't have my lamps set up to a switch because there is no switch in my room currently as we were in mid-process of setting up a ceiling light but with all the cast that we have to do Wednesday that ceiling light wasn't installed and hasn't been installed yet, so I'm talking to my phone in the dark. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll try to upload some of the photos with all the damages. It looks like they dropped it and slid it because there's so many scuffs on the trim along with the cracks they're also some scuffs and scratches on our 125 and 120 trims that seems like they either slammed it in the truck or slammed it again something else there's some white paint transfer as well so they might have slammed it against the trim on the doors. fortunately the trim on the tank for those two tanks haven't cracked. We're coming across an issue in the basement too where there's not enough electricity for all the tanks we have set up so I have to figure out how to rearrange electricity and possibly take the tanks back to sponge filters. Good thing I didn't sell my diaphragm air pump.
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 01-23-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, sorry to hear all of this, hope this hell is over with soon
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    I too am sorry to hear of all these troubles. I hope things straighten out for you soon.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Rivers.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well my case for the 180 was sent to their lawyers and I haven't heard from anyone since that about 3 weeks ago.

Due to the issues here I have decided to post on Tropical Fish Forums instead, not sure where William is but the lack of tech support for the issues is frustrating.

So if I am missing any responses look for me there...same username as here.

https://www.fishforums.net/threads/s...h-room.468264/

Guess I will wish everyone good luck. I may pop in to see if things change but otherwise
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485