· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Sorry for the loss of your grandmother.

Hope all goes well with the move. Given that this is winter, it just makes it a little more difficult if the weather doesn't cooperate. But since you have a new home already to go to and a decent amount of time, I'm sure you'll get it done and hopefully be able to plan some things around any storms that may arise. Hoping 2021 is better for all of us.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Hi, Natalia. I just got caught up on this. I'm sorry for your loss...I know how hard it is watching a loved one suffer. I hope the move goes well. Living in an unsettled state is awful, and I hope you'll be getting into a normal swing soon. Your new-years supper sounded amazing. :)
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you both! Been a bit under the weather these past couple days. Believe it's the stress and anxiety with everything going on. Hoping to feel well enough tomorrow to set up a tank for my puffer. Also to get the 22 rimless set up and cycling at the new house.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

3 Not allowed!
    Seems like your life has been pretty chaotic for a very long time. That gets to a person. Hang in there. I hope you can get settled in and start finding some normal soon.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you Tom...it has indeed.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well I spent today finishing up moving the third of our last four tanks in the basement. I had packed the salt away too well and broke one half of the lids for the 33 gallon so I had to make a run to the Petco for some aquarium salt and one 24" glass lid. Fortunately I had set up the eggcrate and some substrate in the 33, I had to add some more substrate, the filter, heater and the brackish water a bucket at a time

So I got a (crappy) video of the mess we have set up. Sorry for my narration, It was a long day hauling eight mostly full 5 gallon buckets and pailing out water a quart at a time I would have used the python but I had to make sure the salinity was at within the right levels. Turns out it didn't really matter as one box of the instant ocean and aprox 33 gallons of water = perfect salinity level

75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the tour and updates! Lots of interesting projects to keep you busy.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks!

Well buyers requested to move in 2 days earlier, so I agreed.
    Good thing I have the movers scheduled for Tuesday, meeting my agent at the title company tomorrow to sign the documents. Still have some odds and ends to finish here, mainly some misc stuff in basement and garage, breaking down the big tanks and moving the puffers and 40B river tank.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384